• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Note regarding Noveske Rifleworks

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    <span style="font-weight: bold">Noveske Rifleworks </span>

I was speaking with Clint Smith via email this weekend and he asked me to pass this along regarding Noveske Rifleworks.

They will be continuing with John's work and the company is moving forward. If anyone reads or hears anything different please correct this on the spot.

Here is the post Clint & Heidi made on FB regarding this:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Noveske...the Business: There is lots of chatter out there asking about what will happen to Noveske as a business. One thing John did as a leader was delegate. He has some of the best employees on the planet. Sheri Johnson being one of them and who is actually our adopted daughter;) John's legacy will continue to go on with more of his amazing rifles....more lives will be saved with them also. So..if you hear anything else other then this...then please inform them of the truth. John may be gone in body...but not in spirit or in the continued work of his rifles. Clint and Heidi</div></div>

You can leave a note of support over on Facebook, but know the Noveske name will be moving forward.

Noveske Rifleworks

Thunder Ranch

Re: Note regarding Noveske Rifleworks

Great to hear. I never had the chance to meet John, but I loved his stuff. A couple years ago, I ran my 14.5" Noveske at one of Clint's classes and on the 2nd day Clint remarked how my carbine was missing something. He pointed at my AAC SPR M4 flash hider then pulls out his personal suppressor and hands it to me. What a class act...

Awesome! I hoped that would be the case, I was just discussing this very thing with a buddy last night! RIP John, may the Noveske name live FOREVER!

Thanks for the news Frank. Had heard a few "rumors" and this helps clear things up, for the better!

I ordered some hats over the weekend just to show my support for John and Family and to make sure they had money comming in and be able to move forward. A lot of stuff is out of stock but if you can order something PLEASE do it to help them out. Just my .02

I too order some things ($100) t-shirts etc..for continued support for an excellent company ran by great Americans.

Great to hear! I was hoping they would keep building a great product.

That is great and as John would have wanted it I am sure.