• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Nothing comes close

Randoman5

Minuteman
Jul 29, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Is it just me or is this among the worst slogans possible for a company that makes precision rifle anything? I'm sure SWFA makes great products but whenever I see the slogan I have visions of bullets flying wildly off target and someone remarking that nothing is coming close.

This obviously isn't a serious thread, but can anyone come up some slogans they could have come up with that would be worse?

Last edited:
"but can anyone come up some slogans they could have come up with that would be worse?"

I dunno, nothing really comes close.

Nightforce comes close with a scope called "beast". Not a slogan, but demonstrative of stupid branding.

BEAST really is a silly name. It also makes me think of the scope as being big and awkward. Not sure if it is, but that's the message the name sends.

From it's reviews it is certainly big-not sure about the awkward. Should be just about the right scale for a 50 cal! I've always felt that "New and Improved" usually just means more expensive. Most marketing is just a load of crap.