• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Notice from the former Rimfire Tech Web site Admin

HotRod9mm

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 21, 2008
WA
www.diproductsinc.com
I would like to thank everyone for the past support and taking the time to read this notice.

I just wanted to let everyone know I’m no longer working under the R/T name or web site. As some of you have known from the beginning, I was allowed to use web space in exchange for managing R/T and growing it to where it is today. Several things have changed at R/T in the last several months so I’m moving on, of my own choice, and will no longer manage the site or have my parts listed on their site. All my parts are at the new location below and I will to get a banner ad on SH shortly(IF funds allow). I'm trying to work this out so the last of the orders placed up to 8/25/10 at the R/T site can be completed, but in the future, if you need any Anschutz, CZ, Sako Quad/Finnfire, Savage or Marlin D.I.Products Inc parts I would ask that you order from the new location. All the parts are listed at the new secure site below and the ones on R/T should have been taken down at my request several days ago. .

As a lot of you know from placing past order for my parts, most orders ship the same day and I still offer FREE shipping on orders over $100.

Thank you for your continued support, Bob

D.I.Products Inc

Re: Notice from the former Rimfire Tech Web site Admin

Do you have a custom trigger that will work with a Marlin 917 that sports a rifle basix aftermarket trigger?

If so, I'd wanna order it!

SS

Nice site Bob.

Got my eye on one of your Quad bases for the future
laugh.gif

Cool! I already got my "order shipped" notification! Great speedy service!

best wishes on this new chapter in your life.you have a great line of gear.

I installed my Picatinny Rail this morning. Perfect fit! I actually had to use a tiny mallet to work the rail into place. Works great! Thanks for the great product and speedy service! I have your site bookmarked for future purchases! Aloha!

Thanks everyone. I have a number of projects in the works so keep watch on the web site. I hope to be able to keep growing the product line a little faster then before.

cool.gif

When do you expect to have the 20 MOA Anschutz 64 base available again? I need one yesterday. This is the last piece in my trainer puzzle.

Re: Notice from the former Rimfire Tech Web site A

He makes fantastic stuff, I wish everyone was as good!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: armorpl8chikn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When do you expect to have the 20 MOA Anschutz 64 base available again? I need one yesterday. This is the last piece in my trainer puzzle. </div></div>

I have them on order with the shop and they are supposed to be making them this week. Then it is about 7-10 days to get them back from the anodizing(coating) shop.

cool.gif

Thanks for posting here. I tried to order a 20 moa quad rail and found it out of stock. Thanks to this post I ordered it from the new site.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rassmussen</div><div class="ubbcode-body">.....I'm guessing it doesn't, ......</div></div>

Correct, we don't offer international shipping yet.....

cool.gif

Well that is very disappointing news! You should put that information on your web page, because I could not find it anywhere.

Will you be offering international shipping some time in the foreseeable future?

-R

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rassmussen</div><div class="ubbcode-body">....Will you be offering international shipping some time in the foreseeable future?</div></div>

Yes, but it involves comming up with the license fee(tax) so it is a bit slow.......

FYI I bought several +moa bases for CZ rimfires from HotRod. They were perfect and I am very pleased with my purchases. He also shipped super fast and was really responsive on email. HotRod is definitely GTG.

HotRod, are there any plans on the drawing board for a 20 to 25 MOA Picatinny Rail for the Marlin 925? I see there is a 5 MOA one for the Marlin 900 series rifles, but I'd sure like to get my hands on a 20 to 25 MOA rail (perferrably a 25 MOA) for the 925.

The 20 MOA Anschutz 64 base, when will it be back in stock? I am also looking for some Savage 25 MOA bases, but they are also out of stock.

Any news on when they will be available?

-R

Hi Gents,

Can anyone provide me with the best email address for HotRod9mm. I've tried to contact him via multiple addresses on his website and sent him a PM here but no dice.

Thanks
Rath