• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Notification stuck at "1" ?...

PlinkIt

GunNut ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 30, 2014
Virginia / North Carolina
I understand you click the dot to acknowledge the notifications, but there is always the number of notifications of messages plus 1 or just a 1 stuck there all the time...

So as an example it looks like I have a notification here with a red 1
IMG_20210126_200856.jpg

But when I click the menu to expand it over there is nothing there
IMG_20210126_200846.jpg

I even went through all the notifications to make sure none had the full circle...
IMG_20210126_200805.jpg

I even tried clicking everyone of the alerts back to unread and then acknowledge again to see if it would address the issue

What am I missing here guys?

Motorola g7 power
Android version 10
Using chrome

Have you scrolled through all your notifications to make sure you didn’t miss one? Scroll down, click show all and check the rest.

I wish there was a way to clear all notifications without having to scroll down and select every one.

If we could add a way to clear all notifications with one click, that would be awesome

It’s happening to me as well.
Says I have 1 notification when I don’t. iPhone X

Mine shows one all time too, using duck duck go. It only happens on my phone, not on PC/laptop.

I wish there was a way to clear all notifications without having to scroll down and select every one.

If we could add a way to clear all notifications with one click, that would be awesome

You can...click see all then at the top mark all read....
Screenshot_20210126-224603_Chrome~2.jpg

Screenshot_20210126-224609_Chrome~2.jpg

Only think I don’t lime about the update. Drove me crazy. Now I just “un-scribe from posts” it’s time consuming and annoying.

Prob invented so losers like me feel “popular” and constantly reminded how valued I am in the community.

Puhlease.

Even I don’t like me that much.

Same thing happening for me. Sometimes one or two, sometimes 8-10.
Only on my phone.
Doing the show all and mark all read works for a little while.

Last edited:
Ghost notifications could be a carry over from the UBB / Bulletin stuff because the porting of that old content was not always 100%

There maybe old format messages in your account, because they are a different forum software they are just empty numbers now