• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Notre-Dame de Paris in Flames

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sounds like you haven't tried the whole spreading the Gospel of Jesus Christ around the world much yourself & as such have no experience in it.

I've done it in quite a few countries and in actuality, as long as you try not to make as ass of yourself & are a bit friendly & like a laugh, you'll find that most of the time you get along perfectly fine with other preachers of different variations on the Christian religion, (outside of a few nut job cults.)

To give you an example, while in other countries preaching the Protestant take on the Gospel of Jesus Christ, we stayed the night quite a few times at the local Catholic church in the rectory with the priests & had a fine old time eating & discussing how missionary work is going & comparing notes.

It wasn't uncommon one day to have the Jesuits over for dinner at your compound and the next day have the LDS out for a visit, and then the Watchtower Society and then some Baptists next week etc.

As one of the oldest variations on the Christian religion, you'll usually find the modern Catholics on average are the least likely to be all fanatically crazy and the local priest the most likely to put you up for the night & give you a good meal.

You might also be shocked to find that in real life, we used to hang out with Buddhists & even have friendly exchanges with Muslims as we each presented our attempts at "converting" the other guy.

I spread the word of God daily, not globally, no need to leave America, the rest of the words a shit hole.

I haven't let thugs destroy anything. Step away from the crack pipe.

I didn’t see you out there fighting off the thugs when they were destroying out national history statues..

Who gives a shit about some building, in a country that hates us and is getting taken over by Muslims, who hate us.

They have probably laser scanned and photographed every inch of that building.

They will rebuild if they want to.

The cost is the only reason not to.

Hopefully they decide to skip some missionary work and rebuild.

I didn’t see you out there fighting off the thugs when they were destroying out national history statues..

Who gives a shit about some building, in a country that hates us and is getting taken over by Muslims, who hate us.

How would you know if I was there or not?

God doesn't spread hate. Men do.

I’m not spreading hate, I even told the guy who wished my house burn down that we become friends.

I’m spreading the word that Catholics support rapist...

Kinda like Paul Rapevieer..

The Catholics priest are coming the Catholics priest are coming hide your young boys

I’m not spreading hate, I even told the guy who wished my house burn down that we become friends.

I’m spreading the word that Catholics support rapist...

Kinda like Paul Rapevieer..

The Catholics priest are coming the Catholics priest are coming hide your young boys
I only reciprocated the hate you were already spreading.

PPS:
Fuck off again.

Reactions: TheMammoth
Forgiveness is power. It's not your fault that you were born this way. I forgive you.
I forgive you also, for not standing with me to condone these nasty pieces of shit who rape kids.

If anyone wants to defect, us normal God fearing me, we don’t rape kids and surly don’t support it.

Insulting you is worthless, but I will anyway. You're one ripe horse's ass.

If that makes you feel better, your not hurting my feelings.

But you kinda are insulting someone who is outspoken about child rape, now that’s saying something

@Drvenkman556
I understand your hatred for those that attack children, pretty sure everyone here supports that 100%. But your logic of being happy this great building is destroyed is akin to Bloomberg having a wet dream if the Ruger facility burns down.

The logic just isn't there.

I’m done with you. The Catholic Church doesn’t want or need you. Burn in hell.

Lol hell I don’t need or want it, I’ll let God judge me in the end, if I burn in Hell for speaking out against child rapists, so be it. But I’m betting my eternal life that I’m on the right side of this argument

I forgive you also, for not standing with me to condone these nasty pieces of shit who rape kids.

If anyone wants to defect, us normal God fearing me, we don’t rape kids and surly don’t support it.
whew, at first I thought I did that. Is the type of language mistake I am known for.

• Haha
Reactions: cornhusker86
Lol nope just can’t stand Catholics, they the devil.

Burn mother fucker burn!
That’s the second time I’ve been called that today. Slow day for me.
68FD98A9-9D0F-4626-A2C1-3E62AC16C08B.gif

Reactions: Drvenkman556
Exactly! Let he without sin cast the first stone.

I'm beginning to wonder if Venkman managed to graduate from pre-K. If my Spanish were as bad as his English, I'd shave its ass and teach it to walk backwards.

Reactions: Redmanss
Lol hell I don’t need or want it, I’ll let God judge me in the end, if I burn in Hell for speaking out against child rapists, so be it. But I’m betting my eternal life that I’m on the right side of this argument

So which specific variant of the faith do you subscribe to?
Or are you currently independent and don't identify with a specific denomination?

So am I.

Not trolling you, I am serious about this, can’t stand rapists
I know you’re not trolling.
You’re just stupid. I mean really dumb.
You sound like a backward ass inbred country fuck who took the short bus to
bible school where they only teach from the King James Version cause that’s
the only ‘real version’ right?

Status
Not open for further replies.