• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing NoVa gunsmith for FN/Winchester work?

kala_azar

Minuteman
Mar 8, 2012
Northern Virginia
Title about says it all - I have a few projects in the works, all FN/Win based, and I'd love to find someone local to do it instead of shipping several rifles all over God's creation!

Anyone have a recommendation in the area?

I do. Love the little shits. I should have bought a dozen of em back when you could get an action only for stupid cheap.

If you get stuck and decide to ship, be happy to help.

C.

I do. Love the little shits. I should have bought a dozen of em back when you could get an action only for stupid cheap.

If you get stuck and decide to ship, be happy to help.

C.

Weeellll, I did hear some rumors about an upcoming Winchester group buy, but... :)

All kidding aside, if I didn't have a stock that was already inletted Chad I would have sent it to you already for a build!

I've got so many awesome projects in mind, but for time and $$$!

Weeellll, I did hear some rumors about an upcoming Winchester group buy, but... :)

All kidding aside, if I didn't have a stock that was already inletted Chad I would have sent it to you already for a build!

I've got so many awesome projects in mind, but for time and $$$!

Damn rumors...

Were gonna do it. Everytime I get to thinking thst its time we get another wave of 700's. Ran through almost 20 of em just this week.

Trying to run both isnt out of the question but its going to require another lathe. One with a bigger swing. I am seriously running out of room in the shop. We made a serious effort this summer to weed the garden and get rid of stuff that we just dont use.

ill get it figured out. Itching to get this rolling as the samples I have ran came out really nice. My 1936 P64 is a gem. Cant wait for my 6mm Mark Chanlynn barrels to show up.

wanting to do a 6mm 22 250 for the Hide Cup this year. Kinda got an itch to shoot the match.

we got one hell of a surprize in store for the trophy gun. Gonna be SICK!