• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Noveske 300 blackout $1300

Tigergolfer22

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 17, 2018
Scranton pa
Looking for trade offers for a rimfire before I sbr and keep it will take $1300 for quick sale

All Noveske except
Fail zero bolt
Cmc trigger
And blast diverter
7.94 inch barrel 9” gen 3 nsr rail

A950A010-84B8-45C3-9381-C291ADADF98C.jpeg
8FD0C457-6876-466C-AA61-AA535098F4E3.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1911hombre
If this is sent to me as a pistol then I would have to keep it a pistol correct? Once a pistol you can’t move it to a rifle by what I read. Is it currently registered? If so as what?

It is currently a reciever is all you can go from pistol to rifle legally if you chose to do so. You can never go rifle to pistol. My ffl had to explain difference to me. The atf is currently doing free tax stamps to make a pistol an sbr as well. With the rule changes I am already filing 3 more sbr stamps and figured I would move this one on before I couldn’t without tax stamps being involved and I really want to upgrade to a rimx or vudoo

Reactions: Bowhntr4life
It is currently a reciever is all you can go from pistol to rifle legally if you chose to do so. You can never go rifle to pistol. My ffl had to explain difference to me. The atf is currently doing free tax stamps to make a pistol an sbr as well. With the rule changes I am already filing 3 more sbr stamps and figured I would move this one on before I couldn’t without tax stamps being involved and I really want to upgrade to a rimx or vudoo
It’s so confusing! I appreciate the info