• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Noveske 8" 300 AAC BLACKOUT

kamikaze

Private
Minuteman
Jan 4, 2011
OHIO
Noveske 8" Rogue Hunter in 300 BLK w/ AAC Blackout FH
Liberty Tactical Registered SBR Lower w/ Timney trigger
Tango Down Battle Grip large size
Magpul CTR stock
Magpul 20 round PMAG
Aimpoint Micro H1 with QD mount
Troy folding BUIS front/rear
BCM Gunfighter charging handle large latch
M3 Tactical illuminator
VTAC 2 point sling
BAD-ASS ambi safety selector (I'm a lefty)
Gear Sector Hand Stop (backwards install - mini foregrip and stop)
Waiting on AAC SDN-6
Weight - Under 7 lbs. fully loaded

Re: Noveske 8" 300 AAC BLACKOUT

There's a 'large' sized battlegrip now? How much bigger is it from the regular one?

I've never owned a standard size TD grip so I can't say how much bigger it is when compared. I can say that it is at least a 1/4 inch bigger than the Magpul MOE grip, but not thicker. I don't have large hands but I have long fingers and this grip allows me to put the pad of my trigger finger on the trigger perfectly.

Awesome gun, you did a great job putting it together .

Nice, love it!

That IS nice, that round doesn't lose a whole lot of velocity with a 9" compared to a 16" either. Wish I could build mine that short here for the suppressor.

Yeah, let us know how it works out for you. I'll be building a .300 myself here real soon so I'd be interested.

Damn that's a handy little tool. Only thing missing is a lower with a happy hole
smile.gif

Thanks everyone.

I've got about 800 rounds down range, all supersonic. I was an early adopter of 300 BLK and have had this rifle for about a year already. It's functioned flawlessly so far and I've shot it out to 200 yards. I'm able to hit 8 inch plates with irons and the Aimpoint. I've only shot for groups out to 50 yards since the Aimpoint dot covers most of the targets that I use. I was getting groups of about 1 MOA, but I'm sure it's more accurate than I can hold with this optic since it's a 4 MOA dot.

I've got a similar setup but with a DD Lite rail and Eotech. I wish I had gone with the Troy and Aimpoint. What is your load? I'm using 11.6gr of AA1680 with 208gr AMAX's at ~1025 fps. I love it! It's super quiet!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sebben</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Damn that's a handy little tool. Only thing missing is a lower with a happy hole
smile.gif

</div></div>

A vagina?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pete Sake</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've got a similar setup but with a DD Lite rail and Eotech. I wish I had gone with the Troy and Aimpoint. What is your load? I'm using 11.6gr of AA1680 with 208gr AMAX's at ~1025 fps. I love it! It's super quiet! </div></div>

I actually got into the 300 BLK for the supersonic capabilities. It might see some subsonic use when my suppressor arrives, but it's mainly a home defense weapon. I currently load 130 grain Barnes T-TSX bullets over 19 grains of H110. This is near max in my rifle. Use with caution.

Quite nice on the rifle and setup!!!
grin.gif

Tony

Got something to sell Tony? Looks like you're running your post count up on the photo gallery.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kamikaze</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Got something to sell Tony? Looks like you're running your post count up on the photo gallery. </div></div>

Damm, you ain't lyin!

I've never seen the large TD Battle Grip before. I have the regular ones on all my AR's and always felt it could be "thicker" for lack of a better word. I'll be purchasing one of the large ones shortly. Tell me more about that rail.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: swage</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've never seen the large TD Battle Grip before. I have the regular ones on all my AR's and always felt it could be "thicker" for lack of a better word. I'll be purchasing one of the large ones shortly. Tell me more about that rail. </div></div>

I believe it's a Troy TRX rail. You can place 1913 pic rail attachments anywhere you want. There are also some rail covers that were just introduced at shot this year that add grip around the holes. It's pretty light and allows the end user to attach only the necessary rails.