• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Noveske AR build kinks&changes made/final finished

Soapxx21

Private
Minuteman
Jan 5, 2011
After going to the range I had a few functional things to workout and add on but happy with it now. Here it is for all the guys who helped me out with questions thanks it functions well.

Noveske N4 16" Recon 5.56 Rifle 11" split rail w/Switchblock
SOPMOD Buttstock $
GAS BUSTER PRI Charging handle
Ambi Selector
MIAD Pistol Grip
Troy/Noveske BUIS
magpul ladder rails
Tango down rail covers
Shmitt&Bender short dot LE 1.1-4
American Defense mount/recon
Geissle SSA trigger
SUREFIRE 556K MB
Black Hawk Sling
Young Manufactoring NM Chrome Light bolt
Tango Down Stubby QD Vertical Grip
MGI AR-15/M16/M-4 RATE REDUCING BUFFER
MGI D-Ring
Tubb's AR-15 Flat Wire Buffer Spring
ARREDONDO AR-15 MAG WELL
MAGPUL B.A.D. Lever
Magul P-MAG
Iso mat and gorilla tape
IMG_1350.jpg

Re: Noveske finished AR build/thanks to hide members

its nice, load and has a large flash but reduces recoil very effectively

Very nice looking rifle, and pretty much a perfect setup. I'm glad it all came together so quickly for you too. Too bad suppressors aren't that way....

Always happy to be of help when I can.
smile.gif

10.5 is nice I use one also, great for lowpro n getting in and out of veh etc, but I chose the 16 for personal use for versatility, I figured I can always short stock but I can't pull an extra 6" out my a**.

Redmanss, thanks again bud, yep got it quick and was great recommendations, I love the setup works perfect for me.

Very nice build. I have on of there .308 barrels. Amazing to say the least! I think you'll be very happy with that.

Tommxx21-

Congrats on a very nice rifle. Great selection of parts - it will be a shooter for you for many years. The guys at Noveske do some very good work and their barrels hold high level of accuracy long after other barrels are gone. And that S&B Short Dot looks deadly up there - big thumbs up! When the SHTF, remind me not to rob your house
wink.gif

JamesBailey- yea I am really please with it, shoots very well, and when the SHTF noted-(haha that was funny).

Re25, originally it had the Vltor vis 9" upper on it, I spoke to Noveske and they design that rail system/guard themselves, it's lighter, and more slimline which I get a better grip out of it, doesn't look as cool but I go for function, the rail covers are magpul ladder rails and tango down panels.If you call them up they are excellent to work with. Here is the link to the stck rifle bud, hope it helps.http://noveskerifleworks.com/cgi-bi...-556-sb&cat=123&page=1&search=&since=&status=

His handguards are only available thru Noveske. They are custom build for Noveske by SWS. I don't think Noveske will sell just the handguard - you need to buy the entire upper from them.

Re25 after going out and shooting several times now, making a few add on's I would definitely recommended the hand guards, they are a great size (not too bulky) for a god grip, compared to others I have used, als the cover rails are slim line and help out

nice rig Mo, not gunna put a laser on tho, I'm not doing nothin too high speed with it

Re25 good look pal, always good to break out the ninja techniques when needed