• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Noveske Gen II Stripped Lower?

Sebben

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2011
Snellville, GA
Does anyone have know where I can find a fellow dealer with Noveske Gen II stripped lowers in stock? I'm having a hard time locating one so if you have one let me know PMs welcome.

Re: Noveske Gen II Stripped Lower?

The trading place in Monroe ga had one a few weeks ago when I was in there. Not too far from you.

I like Noveske stuff.

But, Izgotstano... why?

I would rather buy a Spikes Tactical Jolly Roger lower for that amount of money:

CJLower_LRG.jpg

Just razzin' ya, sir.

BTW, I did!!!

Seben--if you are getting one, you better hurry! He's got one less now...been looking for one myself.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: windermike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The trading place in Monroe ga had one a few weeks ago when I was in there. Not too far from you. </div></div>

Thanks I just went and picked it up today. It was the last one the had!

Also I got a pretty nice deal on it being a some what local dealer my self.
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DavidAR10</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I like Noveske stuff.

But, Izgotstano... why?

I would rather buy a Spikes Tactical Jolly Roger lower for that amount of money:

CJLower_LRG.jpg

Just razzin' ya, sir.

BTW, I did!!! </div></div>

Spike's makes really great stuff. I sell some of their products and highly recommend them to customers. But on a personal level I think the "themed" lowers are cool but at the same time cartoony. They more of a novelty item like Hornady's Zombie Max ammo. You don't get a flared magwell and large integrated trigger guard with the spikes. Other options are manufactures like POF and Mega.

Noveske
noveske1.jpg

POF-USA
7cc7f541fca9b44cae7f8eed10ad213b-1.jpg

Mega Arms
ffabce36d7d9f0ffde12fc7d4d944b5e.jpg

Either Werner only allows one to be bought at a time, or I got the last one

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: USMC mustang</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I bought one from DSG two months ago, I wish I had bought two. </div></div>

+1

I bought one at SGC about 12 days ago. They had 18 in stock. Now they have none. Should've grabbed 2

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Caelumatra</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Either Werner only allows one to be bought at a time, or I got the last one</div></div>

Caelumatra, you grabbed the last Gen 2 Chainsaw. An excellent buy. I really do not know why Noveske marked them as chainsaws, I can't find anything wrong with them.

I also wish I had more. I think I have one Gen 2 non-blem left.

I love the chainsaws. To me they are the best value out there. About the only thing I could find wrong with any of them that I have seen is light engraving.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: windermike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I love the chainsaws. To me they are the best value out there. About the only thing I could find wrong with any of them that I have seen is light engraving. </div></div>

The one I picked up was a chainsaw as well. The only thing I found wrong with it was a slight indention by the rear take down pin hole. looks like a tool went slightly too far but that's about it. the place where i bought it said they had some that were only slightly lighter in color but not by much. I plan on using this AR build so i don't really mind if I have a blem. I think its great that Noveske offers the Chainsaws stuff.

The Noveske Gen 2 is my favorite - wish they'd been available when I got a Larue for my SPR. Love the "milspec" profiles at the top where it mates with your upper, but flared magwell and integrated trigger guard at the bottom. Very nice. Still waiting for the perfect build for mine...

Bad thing about them is they are not compatible with Surefire 60 and 100 round mags.

They're fixing that, I think? Not an issue for me, though, anyway...

Yeah that wouldn't really matter to me either. 30 takes a long time for me to shoot and a mag change doesn't take that long. I still laugh at how big the pile of bullets is every time I unload a full 30 round mag to swap weights or makes. Those huge Surefire mags are cool I just don't have a use for them.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THE_Shithead</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bad thing about them is they are not compatible with Surefire 60 and 100 round mags. </div></div>

Anyone know if they work with beta C mags?

I don't see why they wouldn't work with all AR based mags like Pmags, Surefires and the Beta. I believe Outsy, it just doesn't make much sense though.

I can't comment on surefire or beta, but mine works fine with G.I, Lancer L5 AWM, and P Mags.

FYI DSGArms.com has noveske bcg's in stock right now. No one seems to have a whole lot of much in right now, so I thought it was worth mentioning.

Just found out that The Gen2 lowers do not work with beta mags. The mag well is too large and it contacts the drums.

Just got mine from my FFL from Werner. Looks great. Its a chainsaw but I looked all over for any cosmetic defects and found none. None at all.