• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Noveske making assault hammers. :)

Re: Noveske making assault hammers. :)

Needs more rail. Where will I add the flashlight and nightvision to this current model?

Awesome!! I wish it came in OD though.

Not assault enough.

Needs a bayonet lug, a pistol grip, and a detachable magazine(or a clip if you have no idea how a firearm works).

I wonder if it'd be a smart idea to invest in a bagful of them?

Fuckin price gougers. Two months ago you could hav bought the same hammer for $24.95

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Fuckin price gougers. Two months ago you could hav bought the same hammer for $24.95</div></div> LMAO!

That was a great listing. I ordered 100 in anticipation of the next round of hammer bans. I should be able to sell them on Hammerbroker for a tidy profit.

I hear its a 3 month wait already. Going to check lash's listings on Hammerbroker to see if I can get it now.

Perhaps the stamp tax on this "Assault- Hammer" will be $5 bucks instead of $200...haha...

Awesome... just fucking awesome... lol

Sh*t, when I was working for the government contractor, you couldn't get one there this cheap.

It's not black, how do I know it's really tactical?

Watch the price of nails go through the roof, especially 8d and 10d ones.

iw8uOKt.jpg

Wal*Mart, Home Depot, and Lowes will cooperate quietly with OSHA directives, while the plucky Ace chain sides with the hammer-lovin' American DIYers in all of us.

Any good hammer smiths on this board? I'd like to have mine "coated", pin striped, camo the handle, and reshape the face to a smaller, higher speed model> Is anybody offering a chasis handle? I'd love to get one with a thumb-hole, but left handed.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BapZander</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I stocked up on assault hammers before the last ban hammer. Err hammer ban... </div></div>

6iQUnqp.jpg

Needs a pretty stout optic.

More , more, more. That's what the hammer agents would say about regulations.

Does it come with a selector switch?
How about an adapter for a suppressor?

Saw this posted on another forum today and LOL'd:

379708_10102181288392508_1911186264_n.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BoilerUP</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Saw this posted on another forum today and LOL'd:

</div></div>
Full of illegal features in the hammer ban. Now if it were the single blow hunting version...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BoilerUP</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Saw this posted on another forum today and LOL'd:

</div></div>
Nice Stick, how does it hammer? Who did the paint? Was that air brushed? Love the skull-want to put 20 like it on some of my sticks.

I'm holding out for the one in Magpul FDE and burnt bronze cerakote on the head.

Hammer ban??? How long do we have?? Ill take a 100 whatever the cost!!! Does crimson trace make laser grips for it?

Super Shooter Supply has come up with a number of rail mounts, to include 20MOA scope mounts, they are designed in such a way as to allow for at least 8 to be mounted at any given time thus allowing for various lasers/lights/scopes/bottle openers/police whistles/battery packs/ASSORTED Night Vision optics/angle indicators/and bipods -all are compatable with the "quick draw" holster offered in both left and right hand models! During the month of Feb they are also offering 10% off to any Hide Member!
Okay, let's see some photos of your precison hammers, and groups of nails driven. I need some input, thinking about a new handle what length are the pros using? I can't make up my own mind without hearing what you guys are using. And how about ION bonding-anyone try it yet, what is the turn around time?