• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Noveske Upper Availability

treillw

Private
Minuteman
Mar 3, 2017
I'd like to a get a 8" 300 BLK Noveske upper. I can't find them anywhere. Parts are scarce.

Any ideas?

Hey, Sorry to revive an old thread but did you get this figured out? If not check in with TAG Firearms. They have been getting some Noveske marked VLTOR stripped uppers in somewhat frequently.

Hey, Sorry to revive an old thread but did you get this figured out? If not check in with TAG Firearms. They have been getting some Noveske marked VLTOR stripped uppers in somewhat frequently.
I couldn't find the parts I wanted, so I gave up for now. Annoying.

I wish Noveske still made their 556 switchblock upper, that is the one I really wanted for my Noveske build. Now I'm kind of stuck with either their SPR upper or their Afghan and Recon. The chainsaw is pretty affordable compared to the other 3 but it is also cheaper so it makes me think that maybe they cut some corners in order to get that price point of $1300. Or I could just build out my own Noveske build.

Is this the 100th or 1,000th time yo'uve changed your mind & direction; have you acquired a single piece of hardware yet, Troll?.

There's nothing special about Noveske anymore, most of that died with John.

And if YOU did manage to build it, then it surely wouldn't be a "Noveske"............................would it?

MM

Is this the 100th or 1,000th time yo'uve changed your mind & direction; have you acquired a single piece of hardware yet, Troll?.

There's nothing special about Noveske anymore, most of that died with John.

And if YOU did manage to build it, then it surely wouldn't be a "Noveske"............................would it?

MM

How am I a troll?

Noveske is one of my original rifle builds from my thread: https://www.snipershide.com/shooting/threads/spec-my-guns-how-would-you-build-a-dream-ar-15.7150636/

It could still be a Noveske if I decide to build it. If I buy a complete upper, I'm going to take it apart anyways to cerekote it FDE or OD green, and reassemble it back together. But building it will allow me to choose the parts I want specifically a Radian Raptor SD CH and a RCA BCG (which Noveske already uses but I'm paying less for). Everything else will be just like a normal Noveske build, from the upper receiver, handguard, barrel nut, gas system, and barrel.

I love Noveske and Radian, you can even call me loyal to them, that is why 3 of my builds will use a Radian builders kit, and one of my builds will be a Noveske build. I've been very consistent about everything I'm going to do, the only hard decision for me is whether to build out 2 rifles to start or 4. Alltogether I will have 7 AR-15-type builds with the three additional Aero Precision lowers I have just gotten, I just haven't decided yet what those 3 builds will be and in what caliber.