• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Now being straight is terrorism.

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    California 'straight pride' parade plans draw critics: 'That’s all hate crime stuff to me'

ba8fa6ddbef125c2b4e1ec4cf94cf777
    Modesto, California, officials are weighing whether to approve a "straight pride" parade to "celebrate" heterosexuality and western civilization.
    A so-called "straight pride" parade may be coming to California as Modesto officials weigh whether to approve plans for the event that would "celebrate heterosexuality."
    City officials are reviewing an application for a permit to hold the event Aug. 24 in Graceada Park, CBS Sacramento and the Los Angeles Times reported.
    "Although the city does not share in the beliefs of some groups that choose to hold their events here, we may not be able to deny a permit based on an organization’s values," Thomas Reeves, a spokesperson for the City Manager's Office in Modesto, told the Los Angeles Times.
    Fliers circulating on social media advertising the event list not just "heterosexuality" but also "western civilization" and "Christianity" as causes of celebration. According to the Anti-Defamation League, white nationalist organizations often use terms like "promoting western civilization" as code words.
    "There's essentially a war between two opposing religions. One is Christianity, and the other is satanism and humanism," Don Grundmann, head of the National Straight Pride Coalition, told USA TODAY.
    'Looming social crisis': The young are regarded as the most tolerant generation. That's why results of this LGBTQ survey are 'alarming'
    Grundmann, who is based in San Jose, however, insisted his group defends all races.
    Describing a "broad cultural attack" on white people, traditional gender roles and "western civilization," Grundmann said "straight pride" as opposed to LGBTQ pride serves a summation of those opposing religious view points.
    Grundmann said he's confident his group will get approval for the event, and he's planning for about 500 people to attend. USA TODAY has reached out to the City Manager's Office for further comment.
    Some in Modesto have been critical of the event.
    "Have you ever been fired from a job for being straight? Have you been banned from the USA for being Christian? No? That’s because it’s Straight pride day EVERY DAY," Modesto Progressive Democrats wrote in a Facebook post.
    An event to protest the "straight pride" parade on the group's Facebook page already has more than 300 people RSVP'ed and a thousand more interested in going.
    Say her name: Marsha P. Johnson. Why we owe Pride to black transgender women who threw bricks at cops
    Rep. Josh Harder, D-Calif., who represents Modesto, said he was "concerned about the organization’s troubling references to race."
    "This sends a terrible message to our LGBTQ kids, who are five times more likely to attempt suicide than their peers. A lot of these kids already feel alone and scared – this just makes things worse for them," Harder said in a statement.
    Kristi Ah You, a Modesto city council member, was also critical of the event and told CBS Sacramento that she wouldn't consider the permit, if it were up to her.
    "I don’t think we need to give a permit for anything that when you go to the page it talks about whiteness, it talks about western civilization, it talks about being Caucasian. That’s all hate crime stuff to me, that’s not okay," Ah You told the TV station.
    Plans for the event come as a similar parade in Boston received approval last month.
    Organized by a group called Super Happy Fun America and aiming to celebrate "the diverse history, culture and contributions of the straight community," Boston's "straight pride" parade is slated for Aug. 31.
    'Suspicious packages'? Someone sent 'Straight Pride' parade organizers glitter. They called police for 'suspicious packages'
    When plans for the Boston event were announced, critics called it a clear dig against LGTBQ pride parades and said it mocked the events that celebrate progress made by the LGBTQ community in the face of oppression.
    Grundmann said he hasn't been in contact with organizers of the Boston event, but said the two events are "completely different" despite similar names.
    "We have a far more comprehensive philosophy of why we need to do what we need to do," he said.
    Follow USA TODA

It seems that the whole world is gay now days. In fifty years white straight people will be the minority. The others may try to enslave and farm us for our precious seed as will be required for the propagation of the species.

Reactions: Dpp
    If a bunch of masked and purple haird rock and milkshake chuckers show up in poromiscuous rainbow outfits to protest, maybe then people will see what thier tolerance brought them.

Reactions: Mwalex
    Why are they asking for a fucking permit? Freedom of assembly is a right. March right down the fucking street and do so armed.
    Silly rabbit, don’t you know that 1A doesn’t apply to anyone who’s not of a protected status?

It seems that the whole world is gay now days. In fifty years white straight people will be the minority. The others may try to enslave and farm us for our precious seed as will be required for the propagation of the species.

Your comment really seems to be reflective of television especially. According to NBC news (% LBGT) the US population is made up of about 4.5% LBGSTxxxxx BUT Hollywood would have us believe otherwise. I am trying to work my way through the new Twilight Zone series and it seems like 90% of the relationships are homosexual. Jordan Peele, the current director or producer, is certainly and angry black fellow that projects his politics into everything he does, but this is an extreme misrepresentation of our current society.

There is a huge push to vilify any lifestyle or belief system that does not go lock-step with the liberal agenda. If a permit is not given for the Straight Pride march that is discrimination. We cannot allow this type of treatment to continue because the emboldened only become more aggressive.

To all those senistive LGBQT (or what ever the fuck you call yourselves.) How does it feel to be so weak , that a word, Idea, or action of an opposing view offends you? I bet your ancestors are so discussed .

The drive to make everyone believe that being LGBQTXYZ is normal is relentless. It is an affront to the sensibilities of everyone other than the ill who are members of the LGBQT faction.

I have always wished that there were a heterosexual pride day but a permit for such a parade would never be issued. I would travel to take part if it were.

I like the change of pace/scenery. For far too long I've had straight sex and imagery shoved in my face. The gay stuff just changes it up. I can't wait to see Hollywood forcing straight male actors to do gay scenes, ditto for women. The day I see Black Widow and female Thor make out can't come soon enough. ?

I have always wished that there were a heterosexual pride day but a permit for such a parade would never be issued. I would travel to take part if it were.

Boston, Saturday August 31

if loving a real her is wrong I don't wanna be right baby....

I take it cowboy boots and speedo’s Will not be the proper attire?

Why the fuck are we celebrating anyone’s sexual habits???

We shouldn't be celebrating either side. It is a sore point for me though. The left can always celebrate any of its pet positions....the right can't ever do the same without it being called hateful, racist, etc.

I don't care what you do in the privacy of your own domicile but these fuckers keep sticking it in my face and I am supposed to just smile...right? Most of the time I do but every so often it irks me to no end

and what the (fag) or film actors guild says goes . lol

Last edited:
    [QUOTE="Nik H, post: 7869352, member: 97580]
    these fuckers keep sticking it in my face and I am supposed to just smile...right?
    [/QUOTE]

Take one for the team and bite it off!