• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Now that is dedication!

Re: Now that is dedication!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ledzep</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ckruse</div><div class="ubbcode-body">To each his own... I just wonder how many folks will see it and think Neo-Nazi....? CKruse </div></div>

Same thoughts here. Eagle reminiscent of the WWII Era German sniper patch and "SS".
shocked.gif
</div></div>

Exactly, I'd be wearing long sleeves around anyone I didn't know. A lot of guys in the Corps got their SS branded on after school and I thought the same thing

There was a thread somewhere about the SWFA SS eagle vs. Scharfschützenabzeichen.

I am really surprised that they use a symbol that mean 20 allied troops got shot. Sad really.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jmb1911</div><div class="ubbcode-body">First impression, "damn that is stupid."

After I thought about it for a while, though, I concluded "damn that is stupid!" </div></div>

I have a tendency to connect people to their actions, not disconnect them.

First thing I thought was "Oh, SWFA is now selling cheesy water decal tattoos."

Then I saw the cotton patch and the eagle bleeding a bit and realized "you're a dumbass".

They trying to copy AAC's "get a tatoo, get a suppressor" promotion but with scopes?!?

I hope he's like the engineer or something.

I wonder if the owner of Hi-Point has that tattooed somewhere?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: trevor300wsm</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's a lil extreme for expressing brand loyalty. </div></div>

+1

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: redeye</div><div class="ubbcode-body">hahahahaha, the BSA tattoo is on his lower back.</div></div>

Actually, It's "Counter Sniper" on his entire back.