• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Now that we're married...

The Left wants you to not get married. They want the Middle class gone so that you will be a better Serf. The best way to do that is destroy the family model, that means marriage. Boys growing up without fathers are the reason that they are weak and all fucked up.

If you can't find a woman that isn't a Whore or a Commie it sounds like your life is part of the problem. It sounds like you need to stop going to the places that you are going to. Or better yet....... Move the fuck away from those libtards...... There are plenty of great American Women, just need to go to the right places to find them.

Be a part of the solution and not the problem.
Problem? Ill tell you about my problem. Marx said it best:

“I don’t want to belong to any club that would accept me as one of its members.” Groucho Marx’s letter of resignation to the Friars’ Club:

Personally, I'd be afraid to date any woman who'd be desperate enough to date me. :whistle: 🙃:cool:

• Haha
Reactions: vinniedelpino
Check back with him in about 10 to 12 years and see how it worked out.
I'm not hopeful.
History says those kind will do what they need to, right up until they have calculated they can take you for everything you have and go be on their own.
I know a multi-millionaire realtor/developer who got the bright idea to travel to Columbia and hang out with some prostitutes. He got even smarter and fell in love with one thats the same age as his kids. He brought her back to Texas and married her to make her legal.

Now, spends half her time traveling back to Columbia or visiting other 'friends' around the world, by herself. He put a tracking device in her luggage after she wouldn't answer her phone and would call back the next day and keep the conversation short and hushed, the typical shit. Turns out on a flight back to Columbia she had stopped in Florida for a few day, unbeknownst to him.

I asked him WTF did he think was going to happen and did he at least draw up a prenup. The idiot said he willed half his fortune and assets to his three grown kids and the other half to his Columbian whorewife. Then he proceeds to tell me he was afraid of a home invasion and getting murdered while she was off visiting family in Columbia. I told him that was a valid concern.

Last edited:
I'm not gay, but I am a faggot.
You need to clarify that. Are you a bunch of sticks?

Fag·got
/ˈfaɡət/
1684257477108.png

noun
  • 1.a gay man.offensive North American
  • 2.a bundle of sticks or twigs bound together as fuel.

After being married about 3 years or so, my wife told me she didn't believe in divorce but did believe in collecting life insurance. After that when when she got mad at me I would tell her if she could make it look like an accident, she would get twice as much money.

Wife likes guns and way back when, bought me a S&W 629 Mountain Gun. Before that she got me a Dillon 550B for Christmas one year. Has never told me I shouldn't have bought a gun or reloading stuff.

We met as freshmen in high school and are coming up on 41 years of marriage. We have four adult children and eight terrific grandchildren who all have strong conservative, family oriented values.

All about having similar values and, as Maser said, having a faith based marriage.
Congrats, that is imp[ortant expecially since women and men tend to come from different directions.

Men, mostly can disagree, get pissed, cuss, and fuss. then let it go, shake hands, apologize, and have a beer. Men, honorable oness anyway, operate on their word. If I give you my word its gold. Not to say I cant or dont fuck up but 99.9% of the time Ill do as I say.

Women operate from feelings. They can give their word or make a commitment one day and the next "We'll I just dont feel that anymore" and its okay to break their word. I think in 73 years I've only had two actual "I was wrong, I apologize." from women. They just prefer to stew then push it under the rug.

That just doesnt work for me.

I can see where the commitment to something higher by both would make that difference.

Reactions: acpchuck
Living in the dark ages, does not change reality. 80% of modern women are chasing/ sleeping with 20% of men. A majority of women are going to college these days and putting off marriage. By the time these women leave college the amount of sex partners they have had if substantial by any standard. STDs and other problems aside this puts their ability to pair-bond very low. Given that society does just about everything I can to encourage divorce, this is a bad combination.

When polled women want the 3 sixes 6 feet tall, 6 figures salary and 6 pack abs. The problem is that just the first two puts them all fighting for single digit percentile. The average height is 5’9. The average salary is 50 K.
Dipping a net in a turd pool to scoop up that candy bar is not as easy as you make out. Most men are going to come up with a turd.

I could go on. You seem to think that today’s pool of women is the same as it was in decades past. If you really had a clue of what young men are facing out there, you would be more careful with your “get married” advise. Very careful.
Thats classic

I'm not hopeful.
History says those kind will do what they need to, right up until they have calculated they can take you for everything you have and go be on their own.
If one is desperate of dumb enough to put oneself in that position...................

What is Marriage?

1-You go to a priest/preacher/pastor/rabbi/Iman/etc: who you've for some reason come to believe has some authority from God to make you man and wife.

2-You trot down to the city/county/state office and get a little piece of paper that says you can get married.

Marriage is all man made shit to ensure lineage and property rights in the family. Now horse shit legaleze has made it a potential warzone.

SORRY, I dont need anybody to give me permission to do jack shit especially tell me who I live with.

The rules of engagement have changed.

If you get hitched without a prenup, you're a dumbass.

If you sign a birth certificate without a paternity test you're a dumbass.

If you're five foot flat, overweight and broke and think you're going to hold on to a fine ass Russian mail order bride, you're a dumbass.

Common sense is still required.
That paternity test may not mean much. I remember the sotry of a guy who found out his wife's child was by someon else after he had cared for it for a couple years. He was pissed cause she lied, divorced her but the judge granted her child support because of some dumb reason like "Well your for all intents and purposes al he has." The guy couldnt get out of it.

LOl. No, Sul Ross in Alpine, TX. It was an Ag college back then but I heard it's become an art school. Marfa has become an artist colony too.
Im not surprised with all the airplanes full of weed that landed at night on those remote highways, back in the 60's-70's.

That paternity test may not mean much. I remember the sotry of a guy who found out his wife's child was by someon else after he had cared for it for a couple years. He was pissed cause she lied, divorced her but the judge granted her child support because of some dumb reason like "Well your for all intents and purposes al he has." The guy couldnt get out of it.
Depends on the state.

In any case, signing that birth certificate without a paternity test NEVER helps. It can only hurt.

If one is desperate of dumb enough to put oneself in that position...................

What is Marriage?

1-You go to a priest/preacher/pastor/rabbi/Iman/etc: who you've for some reason come to believe has some authority from God to make you man and wife.

2-You trot down to the city/county/state office and get a little piece of paper that says you can get married.

Marriage is all man made shit to ensure lineage and property rights in the family. Now horse shit legaleze has made it a potential warzone.

SORRY, I dont need anybody to give me permission to do jack shit especially tell me who I live with.

Nice try there, but around here and in many other parts (and in plenty of states and other countries as well) you let a woman move in with you and live together for a bit (or even if she doesn't move in just like you are dating a bit too close and sharing bills and sleeping over) you might find yourself hauled off to divorce court and being relieved of a whole lot of your property and money...

Where I'm at if the woman moves in with you, well you are pretty much screwed after about 30 days as all she has to do is go around telling folks you are married and well, you can try telling it to the judge who probably hates you...

Nice try there, but around here and in many other parts (and in plenty of states and other countries as well) you let a woman move in with you and live together for a bit (or even if she doesn't move in just like you are dating a bit too close and sharing bills and sleeping over) you might find yourself hauled off to divorce court and being relieved of a whole lot of your property and money...

Where I'm at if the woman moves in with you, well you are pretty much screwed after about 30 days as all she has to do is go around telling folks you are married and well, you can try telling it to the judge who probably hates you...
Yeah, I've seen it happpen to friends. I reckon what I was thinking was keeping important assets safe and secure and paying close attention to avoid problems ahead of time.

Much of this depends on if you live in a common law/community property state. If kids are involved, it gets fucked. I’ve worked with a couple guys who were paying child support for kids that weren’t theirs.

ETA: never commingle funds.

Last edited:
Reactions: Milf Dots
One of my wife's sons is a full blown cuck, he has a lardy wife with flipper feet and the shittest attitude of any bitch I've ever met. One day she starts running her fucking mouth and tells me to do something. She is standing there gums flapping, finger wagging and shit face sneer at me. I laughed in this cunt's face and said, "Bitches don't tell me what to do." Her fucking mouth hangs open and she says, "What????"

I politely said, "From now til the day you die or divorce this fucker, always remember, you tell him what to do, you never, ever tell me what to do." She fucking screamed,"MYISOGYNIST!!!!" over and over and stomped off. We haven't spoken since 2015 and I do not give a fuck to ever speak to her or him again.

One of my wife's sons is a full blown cuck, he has a lardy wife with flipper feet and the shittest attitude of any bitch I've ever met. One day she starts running her fucking mouth and tells me to do something. She is standing there gums flapping, finger wagging and shit face sneer at me. I laughed in this cunt's face and said, "Bitches don't tell me what to do." Her fucking mouth hangs open and she says, "What????"

I politely said, "From now til the day you die or divorce this fucker, always remember, you tell him what to do, you never, ever tell me what to do." She fucking screamed,"MYISOGYNIST!!!!" over and over and stomped off. We haven't spoken since 2015 and I do not give a fuck to ever speak to her or him again.

So, did you do the requested task?

Not guns, but motorcycles. My dentist was a diehard motorcycle guy that collected old museum quality motorcycles. After about three years of being married his wife said it was time to grow up and get rid of them.... It was either her or the motorcycles.... She's been gone for a long time and Dr. Crockett had 100's of thousands of dollars, value wise in his collection....

Not guns, but motorcycles. My dentist was a diehard motorcycle guy that collected old museum quality motorcycles. After about three years of being married his wife said it was time to grow up and get rid of them.... It was either her or the motorcycles.... She's been gone for a long time and Dr. Crockett had 100's of thousands of dollars, value wise in his collection....
I can never understand this kind of scenario. I want you to give up this other thing/item/hobby that you love and has little to no affect on me aside from possibly taking up some of your time

Reactions: gigamortis
I'm not hopeful.
ba5aa9bf-b2f4-41b9-983a-5175daca6f07_text.gif

1 year later
eddie-murphy.gif

If they start getting their mail at your address, you're fuc't.

Darrell Royal, former U.T. Longhorns head football coach, said three things can happen when you throw the football and two of them are bad.

Thats still better odds than if you get married or live with a woman full time.

A buddy was cleaning his Glock after a range session and his live in gf started bitching at him which turned into a full blown argument. She stormed out and went running to her best friend's house. The next thing he knows APD is banging at his door in full tac gear ordering him to come out.

Long story short, his house gets raided, he gets arrested in only his shorts, barefoot and no shirt, for DV and threatening his gf with a gun, which was a lie, and gets all his guns confiscated.

He spent the weekend in jail, a buttload of money on a lawyer and even after the gf retracted her statement and admitted to filing a false police report, it was close to a year before he got his guns back.

Last edited:
Was married for sixteen years and enjoyed it. Have been divorced for thirteen years and enjoy it. I won't say that I'll never get married again but I have no plans to.

What is Marriage?

With you for the most part, but Marriage is a contract between one man and one woman with God. The fact that states and other entities have used this word themselves does not change what the word has meant for thousands of years.

Man I need to make sure I appreciate my wife enough. 14 years and she has her faults, like I do, but she hardly spends anything on herself and I don't think I can remember any time she's ever complained about me doing anything. She's a good mamma too and gave me 2 beautiful boys. I'm a lucky man. Sucks for you guys

If they start getting their mail at your address, you're fuc't.

Darrell Royal, former U.T. Longhorns head football coach, said three things can happen when you throw the football and two of them are bad.

Thats still better odds than if you get married or live with a woman full time.

A buddy was cleaning his Glock after a range session and his live in gf started bitching at him which turned into a full blown argument. She stormed out and went running to her best friend's house. The next thing he knows APD is banging at his door in full tac gear ordering him to come out.

Long story short, his house gets raided, he gets arrested in only his shorts, barefoot and no shirt, for DV and threatening his gf with a gun, which was a lie, and gets all his guns confiscated.

He spent the weekend in jail, a buttload of money on a lawyer and even after the gf retracted her statement and admitted to filing a false police report, it was close to a year before he got his guns back.
Have they recovered her body yet?

Reactions: Maggot
Have they recovered her body yet?

None of that would have happened without the police and the local LE being total assholes and always being a bunch of stupid white knight wannabes and believing everything lying women said.

And of course, let me guess the evil woman got ZERO consequences for lying, the police and the courts practically beg women to lie.

Very few current marriages are between a man and a woman with shared American values, mutual respect, and common goals.

What we have today are legalized extortion arrangements wherein the guy is seduced into the legal trap by magicalized three input and swallow, with a woman who has the counter intel skills of a KGB agent.

I love my wife.
I love my kids.
She and They all respect me.
I work hard, provide, be there for them in the things that are important to them. Take them to serve others, take them shooting, and we all work together.
All I do is for them.
They in turn do things for me- out of love and respect.

This thread to me shows a bunch of self entitled bitchy weak Men justifing their own issues and poor choices onto others.

The problem right now with Society?
Men refuse to be Men.
Fathers don't step up and preside, provide, and protect. Instead they self loathe, justify, and deflect.
Yes, lots of people are shitty.
Yes some of them are crack whores.
But don't believe the rhetoric that people can't find happiness in a traditional American Family unit. I'd submit that is one of the only ways left to do so in our post woke modern world.

I've got a classic GTO, crates of ammo, dozens of pews and an awesome set of strong Christian Boys and Girls. A wife who after 20 years still adores me, and I her. I don't see this as something to avoid.

I see This as America. The America God intended.

Feel free to ignore, but deep down that sting is truth.

Yeah right and a field is a field until someone steps on a land mine and then it becomes a mine field...
But i do agree with choosing wisely and using upper brain and pair of eyes instead of a cyclops down there to do the thinking....

I once did some work for a pretty good lawyer, he was like this but with Winchester rifles. Not just levers but everything including slide. Had a den that was like a museum. He even had a source to make rimfire ammo for original henry rifles.

Same thing happened, she got nothing. Guess being a lawyer and him being squeaky clean and her not helped out. I have not seen him in years, but as I understand he still has a thing for Winchesters.

Personally I got married at 21, the wife was 18, and no we did not "have to". Over 35 years later it is one thing in my life I would not undo. I can't think of the last time we "fought"......I think it was about BP meds lol.

Boy married his wife right after she finished college, does some Dr. thing. They are so very different, he drives a truck and dropped out of HS. 17 days to go.....SEVENTEEN FUCKING DAYS. But when they are 18 what can you do.

I am sure they are the only people they have ever been with. I know he "fooled around" with another girl but never "put it in". See my post on hay dad how much does it take to ahhh you know. Basically what you read in the Bible around that is false, a girl can get preggers and still be a virgin. Little brown boy turned white.

There are red flags, but he is head over heals for her. She is quite controlling, but he really needs that, some guys do.

So many little comments I have to some posts in the thread.

I still think there are "good" girls out there, but you need to get them young. And I think they are going to be strong.

Reactions: Bob Ondess
I love my wife.
I love my kids.
I work hard, provide, be there for them in the things that are important to them. Take them to serve others, take them shooting, and we all work together.
All I do is for them.

This thread to me shows a bunch of self entitled bitchy weak Men justifing their own issues and poor choices onto others.

Men refuse to be Men.
Fathers don't step up and preside, provide, and protect. Instead they self loathe, justify, and deflect.
But don't believe the rhetoric that people can't find happiness in a traditional American Family unit. I'd submit that is one of the only ways left to do so in our post woke modern world.

I've got a classic GTO, crates of ammo, dozens of pews and an awesome set of strong Christian Boys and Girls. A wife who after 20 years still adores me, and I her. I don't see this as something to avoid.

Don't be all so high and mighty on yourself thinking all that is about how wonderful you are.
You sound so totally full of yourself it almost reeks.
You think you're the best thing ever it seems, well let's hope you never find out how fast you can crash down to the dirt like all those "weak" people you despise, I can say for sure, if your wife was to one day decide she wanted to be evil, you'd have no clue how fast you'd be taken back down to the level of those you self righteously despise.
The only reason you think so high and mighty of yourself is because your wife chose to not go down the path of evil.

I love my wife.
I love my kids.
All I do is for them.

Men refuse to be Men.

Does it get lonely up there on your pedestal?

For what it’s worth, I’m 37 and happily married to a wonderful woman for 15 years. I don’t have a stake in this game outside of my concern for my three sons.

Your post reeks of ignorance. Tinder and modern feminism have rendered everything you know about courtship obsolete. You can dig in your heels and play the “good man” card all you want, but it’s not going to change the reality that young men are facing.

All I ask is that you come down off of your high horse and talk to young men about this before you give advice to your kids that’s likely to ruin their life.

About that prenup, that's not going to save you like you think it will. Sure it's a good place to try to work from but the courts are stacked against you and judges often just decide to toss it out because... reasons...

About that paternity test...
You might still be on the hook for child support if you were married even if it's not yours...

If they are a Russian, they will be evil, best stay away.

Just remember, when it comes to "family court" or "divorce court" a decent man has less of a chance to get justice than the chance a Jewish, homosexual, communist, freedom fighter would have asking the local SS officer at the concentration camp to just let him walk out the front gate and give him some money for the trip...
In the company that I retired from 2 years ago, there was a Russian woman ("Quality Manager") that was the embodiment of evil. Mean, nasty and would twist words and situations around to suit whatever her agenda was. If she didn't get her way in a situation, she'd go after the "opposition" and was usually successful in getting them fired. She had the balls of most of the management in little glass jars in the bottom right drawer of her desk. I told my managers that I did not want her around my customers for any reason. And for that matter, I didn't intend to have any interaction with her myself. She was an absolute snake. The environment of the entire office of about 40 people was toxic and all because of her.

Separate situation; I just returned home from vacation in Northern Arizona/Southern Utah. One of our stops was Bryce Canyon National Park. Cool place, laid out well. At one of the viewpoints, we're sitting in the truck, admiring the view. Pretty soon, along comes a "prancer".

It was a young girl, perhaps 21 or 22. All dressed up in tight leggings, tight top with titties conspicuously on display, dyed long blond hair, $500.00 designer down vest, $500.00 designer tennies, doing a selfie video with Bryce in the background. Someone was paying for all that, but it sure as hell wasn't her.

I sat and watched her for about two minutes, mostly in disbelief. She certainly wasn't unattractive physically, but good God, what a piece of work. Really unattractive personality. I thought about video'ing her because of how vain and narcissistic she was. I thought the better of it and quickly dismissed the idea.

I'm old. I thanked my lucky stars that I'm past all the dating and new relationship crap. I don't think I could do it if I had to start over and that was all that was in the gene pool.

And, minor rant; She looked very much like most of the chickies whose pics get posted up in the Motivational pics thread. My personal opinion ? I think there are very few of those "women" that are actually "attractive". The vast majority of them look like skank hoes. The types mentioned in other posts above that would rob you blind (and laugh about it).

Last edited:

NOICE !!! Style Points Awarded ! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: