• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Now the retard left realizes they cant control the rioters

Maybe thats because these rioters we see have no cause.

The protestors had cause - at least to them. So you can argue whether they should or not... whatever.

They are not the same. The media and democrats tactical error IMO in there overt and continued support even as evidence mounted. Weird, "good people on both sides", makes some sense to me.

The rioters are mostly young and are in it for thrills, steals and just causing overall chaos. They dont give a fuck about anyone else. Which is evident in their actions.

Some may have cause, but id bet most couldnt articulate it clearly.

Reactions: MPrimo
Wait, so an egalitarian and totalitarian ruling faction sets out to create a beast that will make their duties of governing and keeping subjects in line easier... Then, the beast becomes self aware and it does not want to obey it's creators anymore. And it is also much more stronger and pragmatic than it's creators? I thought there was a whole series of blockbuster movies made about this already... With the beast being a rogue and self replicating AI network...

Something about reaping and sowing comes to mind.

This is just the left eating the left and 1 mayor realizes that it's a bad optic and will do nothing but give Trump a plethora of soundbites to use against them. He wouldn't be saying a word if his research staff didn't tell him this is bad for his re-election efforts. Business after business is leaving Seattle and Portland. Families will soon follow if in fact they haven't already started the exodus.

but as long as the blm and antifa are paying the democrat party money do they really want to or need to control them ? they are donating money in a huge way just like sports organizations are paying the blm and antifa huge sums of money so are tech companies but its being funneled in to the diagrammatic coffers helping them raise money for reelections complains remember when you support the NFL and NBA or m lb or NASCAR you are putting money directly in to the hands of democrats running for elections just like sleepy old Joe Biden and many others . now figure since the blm is paying them why would they want to control them , they also are collecting money that was extorted from shops and companies by the blm and antifa its illegal and yet no one is pressing charges . and you think controlling the mob is important lol .

My answer to this has been my answer to all of this since its inception. No feds, and no prosecution to the people protecting their city, livelihoods, businesses, homes, and safety when the smoke check these fucks in the street like the dogs they are. Untie the hands of the people and this shit will subside. I would think twice if the roof top koreans started dropping dudes around me and know that they aren't in fear of me or prosecution. It will end nation wide in less than 48 hours.

Maybe thats because these rioters we see have no cause.

The protestors had cause - at least to them. So you can argue whether they should or not... whatever.

They are not the same. The media and democrats tactical error IMO in there overt and continued support even as evidence mounted. Weird, "good people on both sides", makes some sense to me.

The rioters are mostly young and are in it for thrills, steals and just causing overall chaos. They dont give a fuck about anyone else. Which is evident in their actions.

Some may have cause, but id bet most couldnt articulate it clearly.
Maybe, but it’s a distinction without a difference.
For the sake of argument let’s suppose the shoe is on the other foot. What if, at a Tea Party rally, a group of people started trying to burn the IRS building down? Do you think those people would join in? Do you think they’d walk away? Or, do you think they would try and stop them and assist LE?

The “protesting” people who want to “defund the police” may not be hardened criminals like Antifa terrorists and the rioting criminals, but don’t kid yourself. They are racist, communist, fanatic, trash who are 100% complicit, and have no problem with it. If they did they would not allow their movement to become this.

Fuck these people. They’re all racists and criminal trash. The longer these Brown Shirts rule the streets the more likely that it will come to a civil war. They don’t deserve one milligram of your compassion or understanding.

@Fig , you are right about the protestors and their ideals - at least a good portion of them. They can however protest about whatever they want. Thats everyones right.

Start taking violent actions or infringing on others and welp thats where it ends IMO.

The issue is how they are being propped up by politicians, media, corporate america, etc based on a very catchy slogan that a majority would agree with. And, it is not allowable to criticize or openly challenge the underlying ideals. Otherwise there would be no need for further actions as the ideals would die on the vine under public scrutiny.

There is no stopping this with force, its wayyy beyond that (you can stop incidents with force) The ideals must be openly and honestly discussed. But right now, there is too much influence, money, political and media support. And those who challenge are generally silenced under a variety of threats and labels or just not given a podium on which to stand (since media controls the narrative).

Last edited:
I say these states the Mayors and Governors are a major part of the problem and should be held responsible for their failing to get this stopped.
They are all crying to the Feds to send money to rebuild ...............F*CK THEM ALL. You all let this get out of control now you deal with it !
The sad thing is the good working lawabiding people that live in these states will pay a heavy price for electing DEMOCRAPS, just a sorry-assed situation

Reactions: SilentStalkr
I say these states the Mayors and Governors are a major part of the problem and should be held responsible for their failing to get this stopped.
They are all crying to the Feds to send money to rebuild ...............F*CK THEM ALL. You all let this get out of control now you deal with it !
The sad thing is the good working lawabiding people that live in these states will pay a heavy price for electing DEMOCRAPS, just a sorry-assed situation

The people in that state should pay a heavy price for voting Democrat.
Why would you feel sorry for them?

Reactions: BullGear
There are rules in place to secede from the state are there not?

Quit running away and stay and fix it .

I'm not talking a new country just a new state with proper representation and sane people running it.

who needs control when they are doubling your salary and funding your re election campaign .