• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Now we know

Dead Eye Dick

Command Spec 4 (formally known as Wiillk)
Supporter
Minuteman
May 18, 2020
North Louisiana
Seems the parent company of Anheuser-Busch, InBev, knew exactly what they were thinking, intentionally planning to destroy Bud Light and possibly Anheuser-Busch in general

Copied from the Fox News web page.

When the company was bought over by InBev, a lot of things changed when it was owned by Anheuser-Busch. You know, it’s an American brand," the whistleblower remarked.

He explained that the company previously offered many benefits prior to its purchase by InBev. Through the fall in sales for the Bud Light brand, the former employee stated that the corporation could restructure both employee benefits and its company standards through layoffs and renegotiating contracts.

"Bud Light has been failing for many years. We’ve talked about that for many years. The numbers of just, you know, little by little deteriorated. And it feels like they said, ‘Let’s put this nail in the coffin,'" he said. "Now we have a lot of layoffs, a lot of loss in production. It would be easy for them to restructure, let’s say, pay or contracts."

So, lets kill off this company, escape form the employee benefits we inherited when we purchased the company and head off into the happy hunting ground with one more Kill to our credit. - Life of the corporate raiders.

InBev

(special note, if this has already been discussed, just let me know and I’ll delete the stuff. I’m not a beer drinker anyway, but I hate to see the destruction of an American brand, even if the destruction is speculation).

It's happening everywhere.

Get a lot of companies down to one or two and you can control things more.

It's all about the great reset and control.

Fucking sad.....

Doc

So it's "we meant to do that", rather than admit that a) the boycott is working, and b) the vast majority of America is tired of the alphabet people's bullshit. To my untrained eye, their earnings don't back up what the "whistleblower" is saying.

InBev took a page from the downfall of "The Great Atlantic and Pacific Tea Company".... Some of you old guys remember riding in the shopping cart with your Mom at the A&P Grocery store and eating Animal Crackers.
They were called "Corporate Raiders" back in the 70's.

Last edited:
As with anything, Joe Public will never know the truth

I will say with how many beer labels that Anheuser-Busch owns or owns controlling interest of, many people switching away from Bud Light, have just switched to another label that Anheuser-Busch profits from and they have no idea.

I would not be surprised if the boycott isn't really working exactly like is being said to the bottom line of Anheuser-Busch and instead is just lowering one products sales while boosting others

Last edited:
Saw an ad on TV yesterday by AB where they were promoting their association with the Folds of Honor group.

It used to be an old joke..."Ive got to go to the A

&P"

Here you go HOBO
A&P weo
That brings back some fond memories. I'm old enough to had the box with the string handle on it. The good old days, mid 1950's
1c599a5f-9924-4c0d-9728-ae9bda782c08.jpeg

Modelo now the #1 selling beer

and that label is owned by Constellation brands in the US ONLY
Everywhere else in the world is owned by the trans-loving Anheuser-Busch InBev

Things that make you go hmmmmmm...

Due to an antitrust lawsuit wherein Anheuser-Busch InBev sought to acquire the remainder of Grupo Modelo, AB InBev sold Modelo’s U.S. business to Constellation Brands. Following the settlement, beer brands owned by Grupo Modelo are now sold by Constellation Brands in the U.S.

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
Just sell your freaking beers and stay away from sex and politics, it’s not that hard.

• Love
Reactions: acudaowner
congrats to them on a job well done , burning your own brand takes a lot of walking into parked cars intelligence . I thought the goal was making money , but how wrong was I .