• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Now we should see some arrests !

nagantguy

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 28, 2020

Unless most of the names that they are finally going to release are already dead - like former New Mexico governor bill Richards . Lots of the names have already been leaked - but the DOJ and state and local “justice agencies “ have covered for them for 4 years .
But surely the brave men and women who swore to protect and uphold the constitution and the laws of their states will raise to the occasion and start investing these names for human trafficking and sec crimes . For sure now SOMETHING will happen!

Seem to me it would be easy- in a neat little ledger- names dates times places and presumably how much was paid or given . Even the dolts that arrest sober people at dui checkpoints should be able to handle it .

• Haha
Reactions: mtrmn
Expect a nothingburger.

Not all of the John Does are going to be actual “Johns,” from what I understand. Some are just contacts. There have been plenty of people that have had interactions with that slimeball that probably didn’t know exactly what he was up to. He bankrolled a lot of people’s pet projects at Harvard and other places, and people tend to not ask questions when free money is handed to them, counterintuitively. I doubt these were the folks flying on his plane to go bang teenagers.

I expect most if not all of the other names will be people that we already are aware of from previous reports. There might be a few sacrificial lambs that get exposed to appease the curiosity of the masses, so that the real story goes back under the rug.

The real question people ought to be pressing is where did this fuck get his money?

Seems an awful lot to me like Epstein was “installed” into his place in society.

You are absolutely right, we should see the arrests start. But as stated right off the bat —-ASGH

Expect a nothingburger.

Not all of the John Does are going to be actual “Johns,” from what I understand. Some are just contacts. There have been plenty of people that have had interactions with that slimeball that probably didn’t know exactly what he was up to. He bankrolled a lot of people’s pet projects at Harvard and other places, and people tend to not ask questions when free money is handed to them, counterintuitively. I doubt these were the folks flying on his plane to go bang teenagers.

I expect most if not all of the other names will be people that we already are aware of from previous reports. There might be a few sacrificial lambs that get exposed to appease the curiosity of the masses, so that the real story goes back under the rug.

The real question people ought to be pressing is where did this fuck get his money?

Seems an awful lot to me like Epstein was “installed” into his place in society.
If I had to guess - and it’s a fairly educated guess - his money position and protection was from intelligence services US -Israeli and possibly others . Probably British

Reactions: mtrmn
If I had to guess - and it’s a fairly educated guess - his money position and protection was from intelligence services US -Israeli and possibly others . Probably British
I don’t have any real evidence, but I think so, too. It certainly smells like that. There’s definitely a whole hell of a lot more to it than is being fed to the masses. And certainly a lot more to it than a list of johns. The list is a distraction.

Just Released:
D4NVIm7W4AA_2Kc.png

These "people" are in positions of power and being controlled through blackmail. "you do as we say or we'll leak that video of you raping and sacrificing a child."

Reactions: Singlestack_Wonder
Wouldn't the NSA have all Epstein's emails/text messages/phone calls/bank transactions?

Release ALL THAT.

Ha, I crack myself up sometimes.
Those are in a vault on the Moon. The same moon we flew to a few times 50 years ago in a beer can and now cannot get back to because they "got rid of the technology."

Last edited:
Reactions: Doc68 and nikerret
Actually, l
Those are in a vault on the Moon. The same moon we flew to a times 50 years ago in a beer can and now cannot get back to because they "got rid of the technology."
Iike afriend who worked building the capsual ( Sp), it was made of dog hair and glue.

Don't worry every minor conservative on the list will be outed, the big fish will be blackmailed.

Reactions: nikerret
Actually, l

Iike afriend who worked building the capsual ( Sp), it was made of dog hair and glue.
And notice how countries like India were so poor that we have to give them money for gender studies but they were able to put together a space program and send a probe to the Moon and, like the israeli one and a few others, it miraculously crashes and there is no footage. All you see is CGI of the supposed trajectory.

And notice how countries like India were so poor that we have to give them money for gender studies but they were able to put together a space program and send a probe to the Moon and, like the israeli one and a few others, it miraculously crashes and there is no footage. All you see is CGI of the supposed trajectory.
I’m seeing a lot of noticing going on ; funny how once one starts noticing then it’s harder and harder not to keep noticing.
Lies die in the light keep shining a light .

Matthew 5:13-16.

Reactions: Ronws and mtrmn
Arrests of meaningful individuals will not be allowed. I am catching a James Comey vibe. Big build up for a nothing burger. Small fish at best.

Anyone really going to believe that the list they release will be the 'actual' list?

Let's see...

Epstein's List:

Donald Trump
All Donald Trumps Family
Tucker Carlson
Alex Jones
Thomas Sowell
Clarence Thomas
Kid Rock
Ted Nugent
Kelsey Grammer
James Woods
Tom Selleck....

Need I go on?

There won't be one Leftard Oligarch on the list.

Sirhr

Pedo's are a protected class. If you truly think there will be more arrests, you're seriously delusional.

The

F

B

I

has had this information for years.......How many arrests have you witnessed?

What do you think happened to all of Epstein's computers and security footage from PEDO Island? Funny how that all just disappears into the ether and the only two arrested and prosecuted were him and his GF......

The totality of our Government is corrupt beyond belief. This includes the "Republican" enablers, with a select few exceptions.

Want to know how bad it really is? Take the time to watch these two episodes.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Pbgt
Only those of us that now wake up with mystery pains will get that reference.
Hey, I don't wake up with mystery pains and I watched that idiot, holding my breath the entire time, expecting him to find at least SOMETHING.

What a moron I was for falling for that BS.

• Haha
Reactions: J. W.
Hey, I don't wake up with mystery pains and I watched that idiot, holding my breath the entire time, expecting him to find at least SOMETHING.

What a moron I was for falling for that BS.
If it makes you feel better, you weren’t alone.

• Haha
Reactions: hkguns