• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

NOX 18 helmet mounting options

HuntND

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jan 27, 2018
North Dakota
What’s the best way to mount a single nox18 monocular to a team Wendy helmet,
What brand, what models, what part numbers? Do you like force to overcome or locking for flipping out of the way for calling coyotes, any advice would be appreciated.
Thanks

I’ve had a good experience with this one. It’s expensive but gives you flexibility to run multiple devices as your needs change.

I like to roll it out of the way to shoot. It won’t shut off when you flip it up so the backlight is going to give you away.

That’s good info, I do want to be able to roll it out of the way, I won’t be running duals so I was thinking of trying the mod armory j arm paired with a G22 or G24. Would that work?

Force to overcome wins for killin use. The mod d-14 is a great system and what I use. As far as back like I simply run a butler creek on my nox and shut it as I am flipping it up

Fellas, Does Wilcox not have a j arm and for the nox that can rotate from left to right eye? I have not been able to find it if they do…

Fellas, Does Wilcox not have a j arm and for the nox that can rotate from left to right eye? I have not been able to find it if they do…

Mod Armory thermal jarm is what you seek. Works great for a 14 as well but you need a mini arm or a shoe.

U don’t need the j arm. Just clip the nox’s dovetail into the bridge. As far as rotating the nox from left to right side just clip it in either side. If you wanna place the controls to the opposite side the dovetail will mount where the weapon mount is placed from the factory