• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

NRA - bankruptcy update

There are many insurance carriers that will do small ranges. The NRA is not the only one.

I disagree. The NRA still has clout. Would I like them to be more aggressive sure but I would hate to see them go because in their absence during this administration you could count on losing more rights.

I cannot “lose” rights that are inherent and God-given. The government can only fail to recognize them. Thus it becomes illegitimate.

I disagree. The NRA still has clout. Would I like them to be more aggressive sure but I would hate to see them go because in their absence during this administration you could count on losing more rights.
If they're not going to be more aggressive, then them being around does nothing to protect anything. Just like a certain political party.

There are many insurance carriers that will do small ranges. The NRA is not the only one.
that is true, but they are the affordable one. I have been told the premiums are much higher with other companies and raising membership dues to cover them would lose a lot of paying members.

Reactions: slowworm
Damn. I am conflicted.
I want NRA to stay, I have paid out already, but didn't know I needed a new suit.
My Squaw brought home a suit from Goodwill as she doesn't think coveralls are good enough.
Shows you what she knows.
FUCK Wayne and all with him spending all of that money on themselves, but it is yours and my money they are spending.
Send Wayne down here, I will show him how to dress right, like the assholes he is spending their money for.
Coveralls are never out of style, just new, and old, depending on ambient temperature.
I will never wear that suit the Squaw brought home for me and she knows that.
That is why she made a contribution to the box and told them they would get it back ,unworn, in a year or 10 in the same big sack she picked it up in, but, hey she tried.
Bless her heart.

Reactions: Texasflyer
The judge is wrong. Any American person (or organization) gets to move to any state they would prefer to live in. He should be overruled on appeal.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
I found the following info posted on the net back in Feb. By the time I found the posts the links had already been disabled and scrubbed, so I could not go to the source. After hours of searching I came up with nothing. However, if this info is the least bit true, it would explain much about how the NRA got in such a shape. Message 2 is a partial spreadsheet that shows "processing fees" charged repeatedly to the NRA Political Victory Fund all on the same date. Either someone hacked them and stole that money for the DNC, or someone on the inside made those transactions. Looks just like the votes that were flipped from one candidate to the other in the Nov election.
I firmly believe that the DNC/Chicoms/Satan are actively hacking our systems all the time and diverting funds to finance their dastardly deeds. (A simple example is the BLM donation page goes to ActBlue, a DNC money laundering operation) We all know they are in cahoots with the FBI, CIA, and every other branch of .gov in "fundamentally changing" our all-but-nonexistent Republic.
I don't disagree that Wayne & co may have been skimming funds all these years and that the NRA has been lax in their resistance to tyranny, but if the NRA has kept the left so pissed off for so long they can't be all bad. Although they may have been just pretending to resist like many, if not most, "Republicans" in our government.
We report, you decide.

Attachments

• message1.png
    message1.png
    99 KB · Views: 69
  • message2.png
    message2.png
    112.6 KB · Views: 67
All those who are joyful at the distress of the NRA, what fools you are. Dammed idiots the lot of you. The NY attorney General is our enemy and the NRA, like it or not is our friend. You celabrate the destruction of a friend by an enemy. You make fun of rank and file Democrats for thinking Pelosi and Cumswalla are on their side, yet you are so stupid you think some how destroying the NRA will benefit you. It will not!

The SC has already ruled, I vaguely recall, that money is speech. By taking the money from the NRA that I, and five million others gave them, they take my political speech. The NRA is not perfect, but for my entire life they have been the loudest voice that mostly alligned with the interests of gun owners.

At least ask yourself this: why is the NRA always so high on the target list of liberal gun grabbers?

All those who are joyful at the distress of the NRA, what fools you are. Dammed idiots the lot of you. The NY attorney General is our enemy and the NRA, like it or not is our friend. You celabrate the destruction of a friend by an enemy. You make fun of rank and file Democrats for thinking Pelosi and Cumswalla are on their side, yet you are so stupid you think some how destroying the NRA will benefit you. It will not!

The SC has already ruled, I vaguely recall, that money is speech. By taking the money from the NRA that I, and five million others gave them, they take my political speech. The NRA is not perfect, but for my entire life they have been the loudest voice that mostly alligned with the interests of gun owners.

At least ask yourself this: why is the NRA always so high on the target list of liberal gun grabbers?
The NRA is a now a giant steaming pile of dog shit.

they are the last people to stand up to high profile attacks on our 2nd amendment and give concessions repeatedly. We wouldn’t have the NFA or GCA if it wasn’t for the NRA.

The NRA is now essentially a go fund me campaign for the top execs with the illusion of being pro gun. There are now better organizations to replace them. We would be better off with GOA receiving the funds the NRA is siphoning. A lot more would be done to protect the 2nd without the NRA as it is today.

Sometimes rot leads to a cavity. Sometimes a cavity can be filled. Sometimes you need a root canal.

The NRA needs a root canal.

Chris Cox attempted to do just that. He failed. People at the NRA know there are significant internal issues. While I do not support the efforts to dissolve the company, the NY AG has some interesting points. Mainly surrounding misuse of funds. LaPierre is the worst offender.

Their tactics with paying members and their use of funds are dishonest, bordering on downright criminal.

All that said, I do not support the dissolution of the NRA as an entity. I do think the top executives should be held accountable.

I get emails every day from all kinds of different organizations begging money in the name of fighting for our gun rights. I also get emails using the names of Republicans in Congress begging for money in the name of fighting the communists. I've come to distrust EVERY organization and Republican wanting my money because I'm 99% sure my money will wind up in the DNC's pocket. Our enemies have gained control of every branch of government, every financial institution, our energy, our supply chain, etcetc. Anybody that can hack and control our election system can hack and control anything they want, including the finances of the NRA. We can't count on ever winning another election, nor can we count on our donations actually helping our cause.
IMO the destruction of the NRA is nothing to celebrate because it divides us into pro/anti-NRA factions and causes us to quarrel amongst ourselves. We are continually distracted while we steadily lose ground. How to fix this I have no idea, but I can't stress enough that nobody seems to realize just how powerful (and worldwide) the enemy actually is.

The NRA is a now a giant steaming pile of dog shit.

they are the last people to stand up to high profile attacks on our 2nd amendment and give concessions repeatedly. We wouldn’t have the NFA or GCA if it wasn’t for the NRA.

The NRA is now essentially a go fund me campaign for the top execs with the illusion of being pro gun. There are now better organizations to replace them. We would be better off with GOA receiving the funds the NRA is siphoning. A lot more would be done to protect the 2nd without the NRA as it is today.

That's mostly wrong. True some of the small anual dues members may just switch. But the life members, when NY state takes their dues then many of them who are not already switched their donations will be gone. They will just say well I sent in my $1,400 and that my share. If Government took that then the gov will just wait for me to send in my GOA then they will take that too. I guess there is just no hope.

All cause of assholes who don't know which side they are on.

The NRA foams at the mouth when new gun legislation is coming out. They are a well oiled money machine whos only interest is money. More gun laws=more money they need.

• Angry
Reactions: Doc68