• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

NRA life member deal only $300

Irish Bacon

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 18, 2012
Southern Oregon
Right now through gun talk radio and the NRA a life membership is only $300 normally its $1000 just wanted to spread the word. This is the number for it 1-888-678-7894 they can use all the help they can get right now.

Re: NRA life member deal only $300

Wow, that's a crazy deal. Now is the time to support the NRA, big fight ahead of them.

Got a lifetime membership for myself and my girl. Great deal.

How many times you going to post the same thing in the wrong section?

Might want to wait to see if the NRA can first and foremost do it's/their job. God only knows they didn't do a damn thing for NY gun owners.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Paramil</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Might want to wait to see if the NRA can first and foremost do it's/their job. God only knows they didn't do a damn thing for NY gun owners. </div></div>

I kind of always see the NRA as the ferry operator/owner in that movie "Josey Wales". H ehas no care or interest in whether the south or the north win the civil war, just as long as they keep paying him to cross the river.

Just saying...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Paramil</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Might want to wait to see if the NRA can first and foremost do it's/their job. God only knows they didn't do a damn thing for NY gun owners. </div></div>

I don't always agree with everything they do, but I do feel like they are the only one with a voice big enough to do anything for us. This is a great deal, and probably a big revenue generator for the NRA which I think is great because it will take a ton of money in the Washington machine to protect our 2nd amendment rights.

Personally, I don't want to save money when it comes to the NRA.
I will pay full price for my membership every year, tell them to keep their free gifts, and roll up $5 to the NRA every order I make at Midway.

Why?

Because I want them to put the money I give them into gun owner rights advocacy.

Why would I want a discount when the reason I give them money is to increase their lobbying power?

But that's just me, I'm funny like that.

Joe

more people paying less money is greater than less people paying more money as a rule.....

thats what the dems dont understand about taxes..the IRS would be taking in alot more if more people were working even at a lower tax rate than we have now

Nothing new guys four years ago they did the same thing

I know, I know. I've certainly had some gripes with the NRA in the past, and their handling of this situation hasn't entirely impressed me either. But, they still seem to have a lot of political clout. I go back and forth on how I feel about that organization, which is perhaps why I still don't yet have a lifetime membership.

For my part of it, I'm drafting letters to all of my state/federal elected officials, and will probably put in phone calls to each of their offices as well.

I signed up yesterday. While u might not like what happened in New York, that state was a lost cause. There are to many people that live in the big city and are afraid of guns. There are not enough people there to put up a good fight against the people who want to strip your rights. Imagine if that states thought process was to migrate to the rest of the country? It has in other states like cali, mass and a few others. The NRA needs to be able to fight to keep what we have in the rest of the country. I helped sign up 3 other people yesterday day.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Asparagus57</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just signed up my 3 kids for life . </div></div>

Right on. That is a cool idea.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ktdls7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How many times you going to post the same thing in the wrong section? </div></div>

I think he deserves credit and NOT criticism because it IS <span style="font-size: 14pt">THAT</span> <span style="font-size: 17pt">IMPORTANT!</span>

Heard that you must have another life member's info to take advantage of this, is that the case, or can you just call that number and sign up?

Thanks,
M Richardson

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: captrichardson</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Heard that you must have another life member's info to take advantage of this, is that the case, or can you just call that number and sign up?

Thanks,
M Richardson</div></div>

this isnt the case, I called up and signed up with no issues

I upgraded from annual to a life membership Wednesday. Figured it was now, or never.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Adam B</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: captrichardson</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Heard that you must have another life member's info to take advantage of this, is that the case, or can you just call that number and sign up?

Thanks,
M Richardson</div></div>

this isnt the case, I called up and signed up with no issues</div></div> There was another $300 deal that required sponsorship of an existing Life Member, and that's probably where he heard that from. I did this one and finally upgraded my annual after wanting to do it for the last two decades but not wanting to shell out the bucks all at once.

If I'm not mistaken, this runs to the end of February, but it might be end of March. That info was posted in another thread about the subject. There's still some time to save up if you need to folks.

I upgraded to the life member on Jan 16th, but they have never debited my acct. This happen to anybody else?

I just called, the first thing they tell you before you can say a word is about the $300 membership. It took 2 minutes start to finish.

Got mine yesterday. Fastest order I ever did. Lady on the phone said they are processing hundreds of these.

I joined as a life member about a month ago or so. Signed up for the $1000 dollar deal where you pay $25 a quarter for 10 years. Figured it was easy that way. Heard of this deal and called to see about doing it instead... they were super nice, said pay the difference of $275 in full (I'd already made my first $25 payment) and I'd be good to go. The deal was going until Feb 28th per this lady. Good luck