• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

NRL 22 Matches- Houston Area

Rowdy99

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 21, 2018
Hey guys,

I moved to the Rosenberg/ Richmond area about a year ago. With hunting season winding down, I am ready to get back to shooting steel. I checked out the NRL website and only found one range that is within 75 miles of that area. And they do not have their match dates posted on the calendar. Is there anyone around the Rosenberg/Richmond/Sugarland/Brookshire area that shoots NRL 22? If so, where do you go and when?

Does anyone have access to a range that may be interested in starting a club? If so, I would be pretty willing to help get things up and going.

Hey guys,

I moved to the Rosenberg/ Richmond area about a year ago. With hunting season winding down, I am ready to get back to shooting steel. I checked out the NRL website and only found one range that is within 75 miles of that area. And they do not have their match dates posted on the calendar. Is there anyone around the Rosenberg/Richmond/Sugarland/Brookshire area that shoots NRL 22? If so, where do you go and when?

Does anyone have access to a range that may be interested in starting a club? If so, I would be pretty willing to help get things up and going.
You’ll predominately PRS Rimfire matches in our neck of the woods. Trinity Armory Rimfire Club left NRL this year.
I shoot PRS Rimfire at Tx Precision Matches (Navasota), Walker County Benchrest (Huntsville), and with Trinity (Cleveland).

You have the ability to shoot 3 matches a month.

You’ll predominately PRS Rimfire matches in our neck of the woods. Trinity Armory Rimfire Club left NRL this year.
I shoot PRS Rimfire at Tx Precision Matches (Navasota), Walker County Benchrest (Huntsville), and with Trinity (Cleveland).

You have the ability to shoot 3 matches a month.
10/4 I didn't even think to check out the PRS rimfire series. I will have to check out the website and see how the course of fire is set up.

I appreciate the response!

10/4 I didn't even think to check out the PRS rimfire series. I will have to check out the website and see how the course of fire is set up.

I appreciate the response!
It’s similar in style but the stages aren’t predetermined like NRL22. Each MD sets it up their own way. Fun not knowing what you’ll be shooting.