• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

NRL22 in Spokane Area?

I tried contacting both blue ridge ranch and rock lake range and never heard anything back, was really hoping blue ridge would respond as they are only 1.5 hours from me. Might have to try the Wenatchee match even though its about twice as far.

I tried contacting both blue ridge ranch and rock lake range and never heard anything back, was really hoping blue ridge would respond as they are only 1.5 hours from me. Might have to try the Wenatchee match even though its about twice as far.
Try the fb groups
Northwest Precision Community &
Northwest precision rifle league

Post what you discover, please. I'm in Lewiston and have not heard of anything close.

The NW is still part of the prs regional series, this year we are part of the Border War Series as well. Plus all the other matches that have always been. For Idaho they have matches this year at Parma I believe as well. No shortage of matches. Matches at Rock Lake, Moxee, Wenatchee, Wilbur, Kettle Falls, UNSC to name a few.

The NW is still part of the prs regional series, this year we are part of the Border War Series as well. Plus all the other matches that have always been. For Idaho they have matches this year at Parma I believe as well. No shortage of matches. Matches at Rock Lake, Moxee, Wenatchee, Wilbur, Kettle Falls, UNSC to name a few.
I see plenty of centerfire matches on the calender but nothing for rimfire, did I miss them?

Screenshot_20200124-083314_Chrome.jpg

Here is the calendar for the NCWGC NRL22 matches. Please keep in mind these dates can change due to various things mostly because they are volunteer run. Last year I think two dates were changed.
February 8
March 14
April 11
May 9
June 13
July 11
August 22
September 19
October 17
November 14
December 12
See ya there!

Reactions: RandomWAguy
About a 3.5 hour drive but ill probably try and make it up there come spring! Thanks for helping find some matches!

Reactions: Rover31
ROVED31, is this the dates for the range near Wenatchee? I too am looking for matches in Eastern WA.

Reactions: Rover31