• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

NRL22 - New Hampshire - It's happening, you coming?

USMC22

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 10, 2017
New Hampshire
Edit 4/21/2024
We did it! Our first match is in the books. Thanks again to all who made it out. May's Match opens for registration tomorrow, hope to see some of you there!

Edit 4/4/2024
We are now using practiscore: https://practiscore.com/clubs/pemi_fish_and_game_nrl22

Edit 4/3/2024

NRL22 - MAY 25TH, 2024 (FIRST MATCH FOR NON-PEMI MEMBERS / OPEN TO PUBLIC)

I'm a planner. I'm sure some of you are. I wanted to publish some FAQ's.

How do I register for the NRL22 Match?
Registration is now on practiscore: https://practiscore.com/clubs/pemi_fish_and_game_nrl22

What is the match fee?
$20.00 which can be paid via cash or check. All checks should be made out to Pemi Fish and Game Club.

What time does the match start?
Shooter registration begins at 0800. A rough "plan of the day" can be seen in the photo, this will vary based on the number of shooters (i.e. could be quicker)

Where will scores be published?
At the time of registration you can submit your e-mail for local match scores. Scores will also be submitted to NRL22 within 7 days of the match as required.

Will you be / why are you not using Practiscore?
Updated 4/4/2024 we are now utilizing practiscore

Where can I find out more information, I have a specific question not answered?
Feel free to reach out to me at [email protected]

IMG_2294.jpeg

Edit 2/22/2024

NRL22 Update: https://nrl22.org/clubs/pemigewasset-valley-fish-game-club-inc/

Our club is listed and dates of matches! Note also there is an NRL22 e-mail I created to save the administrators some time with the general pemi e-mail box.

The Pemi NRL22 e-mail is [email protected]

Edit 2/21/2024

Tonight I filled out the contact Pemi Fish and Game Club / Contact Information so I anticipate seeing it listed on the NRL22.org site soon.

There are a lot of administrative things that happen behind the scenes and people have a lot of questions. I'd like to answer a couple of the common ones:

(1) How do I register for an NRL22 match? Registration will take place at the club on the day of the event. I know some people have strong feelings about this, practiscore and other web based systems. I'm not ruling them out but initially or until someone will handle that piece I am going to keep things simple.

(2) Can I use 'x' to compete? As long as its a 22 long rifle with a scope capable of making adjustments to engage targets at various ranges out to 100 yards then absolutely?

(3) When are the scheduled matches?

April 21st - Shakedown match - Pemi Fish and Game Members Only, unofficial (not part of the NRL 2024 Season)
May 25th
June 29th
July 27th
August 24th
September 28th
October 26th
November 23rd
December 28th

Edit 2/18/2024

It's been a while since I posted an update here. I just wanted to say things are moving along. The target package, club membership to NRL22 and most of the barricades have been ordered.

In the coming weeks I will be working on securing the consumables and material/plans to build the remaining barricades.

I've had a handful of people reach out with interest and hope to see all them at our first (non-official / shakedown) match this April. The actual NRL22 season runs May 2024 - May 2025.

Theres never been a better time to dust off your 22 lr and get back to the basics. As always, any questions please reach out.

Edit 12/7/2023

Pemi Fish and Game voted last night to bring on the NRL22 program. Budget's are finalized in February. The Pemi Fish and Game Club in Holderness, NH will be hosting the monthly course of fire for NRL22!!! See dates below from 11/11/2023 (we did things a little backwards counting on it being approved so those match dates are already reserved)

Edit 11/11/2023

I'm editing this to include the Facebook Page but posting the information here as well.

The Pemi Fish and Game Club in Holderness, NH is going to vote at the next board of directors meeting to bring in the NRL22.org

What this means:
- New Hampshire will have an ACTIVE NRL22 Club in Holderness, NH (the Pemi Fish and Game Club)
- The Monthly Course of Fire will be on the follow dates (last Saturday of the month):
May 25th, 2024
June 29th, 2024
July 27th, 2024
August 24th, 2024
September 28th, 2024
October 26th, 2024
November 23rd, 2024
December 28th, 2024
- It is anticipated for the Schedule to maintain the Monthly Course of Fire on the last Saturday of each month to complete the NRL22 2024 Season (May 2024-April 2025)

I will update this post with the most recent edit always being on top and bump the thread. I hope to see some of you come out!

Last edited:
I may be interested but don’t use spacebook… can you keep me in the loop on here plz?

Reactions: USMC22
I may be interested but don’t use spacebook… can you keep me in the loop on here plz?
Going to do my best!

I've got a plan in place for manual scoring via spreadsheets and registering at the event. I'm not familiar with practiscore and there is a learning curve for me.

Going to do my best!

I've got a plan in place for manual scoring via spreadsheets and registering at the event. I'm not familiar with practiscore and there is a learning curve for me.
Agreed, I don't use the Facebook either so here or email is best

Right on guys, I hear you on the Facebook. I will attempt to post here as well. In the future I will share NRL22.org websites for our matches.

This will likely be register on site the morning of the match with matches being advertised in advance. Scores will be submitted through NRL22 to start, not PractiScore

Last edited:
Reactions: NHPiper
Hmmm... I may have time to shoot this year. When does it start? I didn't see the details on FB. I just joined the group.

@JBoomhauer, @StrayDog do y'all know if there are any rimfire matches at SF&G this year? Or anywhere else locally? I'm more than likely going to be in Maine until April or May '24

Hmmm... I may have time to shoot this year. When does it start? I didn't see the details on FB. I just joined the group.

@JBoomhauer, @StrayDog do y'all know if there are any rimfire matches at SF&G this year? Or anywhere else locally? I'm more than likely going to be in Maine until April or May '24
It will be May 2024 - April 2025 (the 2024 Season)

Reactions: jbell

Yeah, SFGA is still going, not sure when next match is but I'll text you guys when we get a date--would be nice to catch up before you leave Maine.

Definitely interested as well. Tagging for updates. Will finally give me some justification for the nice .22 I have sitting in the safe!

you knuckle draggers that don't do Facebook better be reading the update in the first post

Right on guys, I hear you on the Facebook. I will attempt to post here as well. In the future I will share NRL22.org websites for our matches.

This will likely be register on site the morning of the match with matches being advertised in advance. Scores will be submitted through NRL22 to start, not PractiScore

You're dumb if you don't do practiscore.

It takes about 5 minutes to figure out, and is stupid simple. The best part is you can simply tally all the scores and post them within 5 minutes of the last guy finishing.

Spreadsheets are dumb. Paper scoring is dumb.

A $99 tablet for every squad and it solves all the arguments and cheating attempts.

If you can figure out Facebook you already have the skills to do practiscore. It's free. You're just making excuses because new things are new.

Reactions: Big Phish

It takes about 5 minutes to figure out, and is stupid simple. The best part is you can simply tally all the scores and post them within 5 minutes of the last guy finishing.

A $99 tablet for every squad and it solves all the arguments and cheating attempts.

If you can figure out Facebook you already have the skills to do practiscore. It's free. You're just making excuses because new things are new.
I bet you’re a Chevy guy too

• Haha
Reactions: WeeHooker
I remember the days before practiscore. I'll never shoot a match where they're keeping score on paper again.

Miserable.
some of the guys running the 3 gun program are familiar with setting everything up. We will get there more likely than not. I'm checking boxes in an order needed to get us to match day.

Reactions: WillHugh

You forgot what else is dumb….Facebook

It is. That's why I only search for matches on Practiscore...

They both require the same level of tech understanding though. They're not hard.
I'm using Facebook as another platform to gain attention. I'm just getting the NRL22 off the ground. I send smoke signals, use a signal mirror, toot horns out of a light house if I have to. It's a means to an end, not a hill to die on.

Reactions: Sniperwannabee
I'm using Facebook as another platform to gain attention. I'm just getting the NRL22 off the ground. I send smoke signals, use a signal mirror, toot horns out of a light house if I have to. It's a means to an end, not a hill to die on.

I know. I've seen it here also.

I apologize that I'm probably coming off as a complete dick.
I'm just blunt.

I've seen clubs try matches for 15 years and they all ended up with zero attendance. While the match directors were trying to figure out why nobody would show up, they were putting all their effort in the wrong place. Advertising the matches rather than running them quickly and efficiently.
A scoring system that's easy to use, review, and leaves no questions is priceless.

Our club uses it so much between the rimfire, 3 gun, steel challenge, etc. that we make good sized donations from the club every year. Every match director now relies on it to make their life simple.

As a bonus, it's easier and faster to work with. The first time I was handed a tablet at a match I needed about 30 seconds worth of instruction. I've never had to try and read scribbles, or look for a pen, or dropped a notebook in a puddle.

I'm just really encouraging you to get this all in place before the first match, so that everyone that leaves feels like it was done well. The first couple will determine whether it catches on or just peters out.

It's no worries, I'm tracking.

YouTube has turned out to be useful:

Followed this, a 5 series, dumbed down intro. We'll get there and I've got the time. We're going to be up and running for the 2024 Season (May 2024 - April 2025).

Reactions: Pipefitter I’m
no FB here, but im in NH most weekends over the summer for work. Ill make a couple matches. tried one 2 years ago at Scarboro but no one but me showed up

no FB here, but im in NH most weekends over the summer for work. Ill make a couple matches. tried one 2 years ago at Scarboro but no one but me showed up
That really sucks!

There is a covered 100 yard range at the hosting club in New Hampshire AND they plow it the width of the tractor bucket.

Hell yeah, glad you were able to get this off the ground. Good luck, and happy shooting!

SFGA is famous for last minute calendar changes without informing MD or Shooters.

You literally have to check the calendar the morning of the shoot to verify the dates have not changed due to scheduling conflicts.

Last edited:
bump with a new update:

Pemi Fish and Game voted last night to bring on the NRL22 program. Budget's are finalized in February. The Pemi Fish and Game Club in Holderness, NH will be hosting the monthly course of fire for NRL22!!! See dates below from 11/11/2023 (we did things a little backwards counting on it being approved so those match dates are already reserved)

This is great news! The times I went to SFGA, it seemed like NRL22 was not wanted there.
I'm looking forward to heading out there to shoot and help out any way I can.

This is great news! The times I went to SFGA, it seemed like NRL22 was not wanted there.
Glad to hear it! We'll (me) be in our first year. There will be some growing pains I'm sure but it's wanted... enough so that I went to the board, got it approved and am the chair for the program. Please come up and say hi when you come out!

If you are talking about Sunset Mountain in Canterbury, then yes, it is a tough club to get anything done at. It has been tough to watch for years. They just won’t get with the times.

If you are talking about Sunset Mountain in Canterbury, then yes, it is a tough club to get anything done at. It has been tough to watch for years. They just won’t get with the times.
I was referring to Scarborough Fish & Game. Sounds they and Sunset Mtn suffer the same short sightedness.

I was referring to Scarborough Fish & Game. Sounds they and Sunset Mtn suffer the same short sightedness.
Yeah Sunset is great to confirm zero but that's about it. And they have a 500 yard range with so much potential too.

It's been a while since I posted an update here. I just wanted to say things are moving along. The target package, club membership to NRL22 and most of the barricades have been ordered.

In the coming weeks I will be working on securing the consumables and material/plans to build the remaining barricades.

I've had a handful of people reach out with interest and hope to see all them at our first (non-official / shakedown) match this April. The actual NRL22 season runs May 2024 - May 2025.

Theres never been a better time to dust off your 22 lr and get back to the basics. As always, any questions please reach out.

Reactions: NHPiper

When's the shakedown match set for?

Facebook I cant do but our club have been doing nRL22 for 3 years and this is what we do also. Practiscore is a must if you gonna be competitive and keep track of scores from previous matches.

Edit 2/18/2024

Edit 12/7/2023

Edit 11/11/2023

I'm editing this to include the Facebook Page but posting the information here as well.

The Pemi Fish and Game Club in Holderness, NH is going to vote at the next board of directors meeting to bring in the NRL22.org

What this means:
- New Hampshire will have an ACTIVE NRL22 Club in Holderness, NH (the Pemi Fish and Game Club)
- The Monthly Course of Fire will be on the follow dates (last Saturday of the month):
May 25th, 2024
June 29th, 2024
July 27th, 2024
August 24th, 2024
September 28th, 2024
October 26th, 2024
November 23rd, 2024
December 28th, 2024
- It is anticipated for the Schedule to maintain the Monthly Course of Fire on the last Saturday of each month to complete the NRL22 2024 Season (May 2024-April 2025)

I will update this post with the most recent edit always being on top and bump the thread. I hope to see some of you come out!

Goodluck with matches! It a bit of long drive for me but good to another club starting. Let the fun begin!

Facebook I cant do but our club have been doing nRL22 for 3 years and this is what we do also. Practiscore is a must if you gonna be competitive and keep track of scores from previous matches.
I’m going to try and do PractiScore. I’ve got a lot that needs doing between now and then.

If you are good with PractiScore and would
like to come out, I wouldn’t turn the help down on the technology side… or any other side.

This isn’t a paid job, just something I’m doing for fun and have put a lot of work in for others who’d like to shoot these matches.

Reactions: Big Phish
Edit 2/21/2024

Tonight I filled out the contact Pemi Fish and Game Club / Contact Information so I anticipate seeing it listed on the NRL22.org site soon.

There are a lot of administrative things that happen behind the scenes and people have a lot of questions. I'd like to answer a couple of the common ones:

(1) How do I register for an NRL22 match? Registration will take place at the club on the day of the event. I know some people have strong feelings about this, practiscore and other web based systems. I'm not ruling them out but initially or until someone will handle that piece I am going to keep things simple.

(2) Can I use 'x' to compete? As long as its a 22 long rifle with a scope capable of making adjustments to engage targets at various ranges out to 100 yards then absolutely?

(3) When are the scheduled matches?

April 21st - Shakedown match - Pemi Fish and Game Members Only, unofficial (not part of the NRL 2024 Season)
May 25th
June 29th
July 27th
August 24th
September 28th
October 26th
November 23rd
December 28th