• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PRS Talk NRL22 Roof Top Plans - Looking for them

USMC22

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 10, 2017
New Hampshire
I’ve got the budget approved and need some help with the plan for a roof top barricade similar to the pyramid (broken down Barney style).

If you’ve build one, have the plans etc I’d appreciate it. I’m not carpenter but can follow directions.

While it's not plans, here's pic of a good idea. I always suggest making props modular. As in, you can change the configuration around. Helps from your stages and CoF's becoming stale and predictable.

In this design, you can change the slope of the roof pretty fast.

1711394104911.png

4x8 wooden platform and secure it to a wooden saw horse that's 36" tall. easy enough to do and use for all sorts of things.

Reactions: USMC22
4x8 wooden platform and secure it to a wooden saw horse that's 36" tall. easy enough to do and use for all sorts of things.

If using the hinged sawhorse brackets make a spacer to keep the legs spread when in position. We've had a few near collapses when someone bumped something out of position prior to that fix. We'd use something better but is matter of storage space, has to go flat for us.

Reactions: USMC22
If using the hinged sawhorse brackets make a spacer to keep the legs spread when in position. We've had a few near collapses when someone bumped something out of position prior to that fix. We'd use something better but is matter of storage space, has to go flat for us.
This is kind of the plan I’ve got for now with the same concerns.