• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

NTRP PR I and II

Shooter McGavin

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jun 22, 2009
    Some where in the US
    I took PR I and II with NTRP. The training was great. Already knowing all lot of basic rifle we were able to move very quickly through the two days of training. There was a lot of positional shooting that I would have thought you wouldn't be able to even hit the target let alone first round hits. Also, worked on wind reading and loop hole shooting. During down time we did some extra training with pistols, just to get a break.

One positional shooting position I thought I could never hit the target. It was week side at 750 yards 8" flapper. Hit it 5 times in a row. We practice going from week side to strong side in a timed exercise that Jay does for training. Also, he had me doing time exercises were I would shoot from different positions at different targets and just using my holds on the scope. It was a good time and I would suggest getting in touch with Jay if you're interested in some first class training with an instructor in a one on one atmosphere. Remember this is fast paced as it's one on one training, so you get a lot more out of it then you would in a large size class.

Here are some pics-

P1030195.jpg

P1030191.jpg

P1030190.jpg

P1030188.jpg

P1030187.jpg

P1030186.jpg

P1030179.jpg

P1030181.jpg

P1030173.jpg

P1030198.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqZUcLCfIMM&feature=player_embedded

Re: NTRP PR I and II

I did PR1 & PR2 in two days.

I'm going back in March to try the 1 mile shot. Jay has added alot to the setup since I was there in January of last year.

Re: NTRP PR I and II

Took 1 1/2 days. However, I already had a good understanding of some of the training, so we concentrated on things I wasn't that familiar with and did some pistol work. I used 500 rounds of ammo during the training.

I too plan to go back and hit the mile tower. Just purchased a TRG 42 338LM from Euro Optics just for Jay's tower.