• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s NUDE PICS!!!!

Re: NUDE PICS!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KS</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Just Shoot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">(wife) Nobody sad u cant look a nude pics.. Have At It.. I am ALOT hotter than any of theses chicks I came across on here so far.. believe me it aint about hurt feelings or jealousy it's about respect.. I am a mom/wife and I think it's pretty <span style="font-weight: bold">f*$&ing </span>sad that husbands are posting nude pics of their wifes on a site for everybody to look at.. there is nothing wrong with thinking ur wife is hot there is something wrong with being so insecure about it that you need someone elses openion.. </div></div>

<span style="font-weight: bold">Your Spelling/Grammar is borderline EBONICS</span>. Keith
</div></div>

LMAO! Funny yet insightful.

Just Shoot:

owned.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Forty-One</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is a first, I think. After several minutes of deep thinking, I just wanted to add this one thought: Mega Rocks! She is the spittin' image of an econ grad student I was friends with the summer between my <span style="font-weight: bold">freshman and junior year</span>. Because of my newfound fear of using puns, I'll just add - great memories. </div></div>

That was quite a long summer you had there... About the length of your entire sophomore year and then some...
laugh.gif
She must of been one heck of a girl.

Damn Shankster that Bitch is HOT UUUUUUU what the Fuck my eyes are hurting OOOHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO what has been seen can't be unseen AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.......

As for (wife) damn glad my wife is mature enough to handle the internet and be an outstanding mother all at the same time.

It was a long summer. A 20 hour summer that combined with some transfer hours to knock out an entire year of school. But yeah... Because she also was a trainer at one of their gyms, she held keys that allowed us to do a lot of night swimming at the indoor pool. But the fascinating part was her incredible expertise at (Non-)Contradiction Classical Sentential/Boolean Logic.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Just Shoot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">(wife) I am ALOT hotter than any of theses chicks I came across on here so far</div></div>

Time and time again if we boast about how good our rifles shoot we have to post pics as proof. Same applies. No pics=no proof think
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Just Shoot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I think it's pretty f*$&ing sad that husbands are posting nude pics of their wifes on a site for everybody to look at</div></div>
Who sad they are our "Wives"? DOH!!!

Awesome thread. I'll bet neither of them come back for follow up postings.

I don't post here a lot because I don't need to. I get a ton of info and laughs from this site. I come here EVERY night after work for the above info and entertainment.

To the "wife". I don't know why you would come to a site like this and even mention imposing some type of censorship or regulation on the content. You don't see me lurking in your Obama or Rosie Odonnell forum trying to put a cap on the erupting, anti-man feminism that spews all over the place. It's obvious to me that you bat for the blue side because of your "big-government" and "regulationism" that you bring here. If you're indeed not a liberal you might want to check out their agendas. I think you would do well there. It's people like you who think that everybody needs to do what is right for you. Since when did the Constitution protect YOUR feelings?

A lot of the members here are a part of the military. I'll be damned if they get done with a long day of smokin' Hodgie for me in some god-forsaken sandbox and come back to censorship.

As for the naked wives/girlfriends. Nobody is insecure or needs approval. When I have a hot-rod and want to show her off...I lift the hood so everybody can see it all. Just because you look like a troll or Shankster's Yeti, don't get upset and scream censorship when you see hot women. If your husband's sack would drop, he would actually be able to explain this to you. Since he is probably shaking and hiding behind your feminism right now, this duty falls to us.....the ones who your censorship cannon is aimed at.

You are the reasons why their is no nudity or swearing on TV. You can't regulate your own kids so you need society to regulate them for you. Unfortunately everybody with half an ounce of maturity has to pay for your inadequacy as a parent. You remind me of that fat chick who sued McDonalds for dumping hot coffee on her own fat ass. Take some fuckin' responsibility for yourself and your family.

If you don't like content, edit it to be suitable for you and your family. If the content can't be edited, don't view it. This isn't rocket science.

Have a nice day.

BTW, not to be cheuvanistic, but, if my wife wanted or cared to indulge in the content of the site she would get her own user name, and not post under mine. Plus, she knows I am a pig, and that most of my friends are obnoxious pigs like me. She fits in well.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">does it count if taken through a scope?

Kent002.jpg
</div></div>

This has got to be the post of the century...lmfao...leave it to CKA to have the final and finest say about this issue...all things come to an "end"...

I was rather wondering what trajectory this thread was going to take! Sort of a hybridized "ahhh Geeez" and "Here we go".

Still waiting for pics from the Mrs. in question; what with the hotness so clearly referred to...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

hotgirl.jpg
</div></div>

Holy Sweet Jesus... Shankster please tell me she aint someone you know r have had sex with !!!!...

I actually stopped breathing when I seen that thing ....

I used to say there was no such thing as the titties I didn't want to see. My mind is newly changed.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chuff</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I used to say there was no such thing as the titties I didn't want to see. My mind is newly changed. </div></div>

Chuff's signature; The best one in all of the interwebs!

So let me get this straight... a guy with 152 post is trying to get us to not post pics of nude girls because his family gets offended. lol.

Tough shit dude. You don't like it, there are other places you could surf to.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eddieo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

hotgirl.jpg
</div></div>

Holy Sweet Jesus... Shankster please tell me she aint someone you know r have had sex with !!!!...

I actually stopped breathing when I seen that thing .... </div></div>

Yes, I know her. I took the picture.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Ya what he said</span>!!!!!!
You are the reasons why their is no nudity or swearing on TV. You can't regulate your own kids so you need society to regulate them for you. Unfortunately everybody with half an ounce of maturity has to pay for your inadequacy as a parent. You remind me of that fat chick who sued McDonalds for dumping hot coffee on her own fat ass. Take some fuckin' responsibility for yourself and your family.

If you don't like content, edit it to be suitable for you and your family. If the content can't be edited, don't view it. This isn't rocket science.

Have a nice day. [/quote]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: riverguide</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...Shankster's Yeti...
</div></div>

lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: riverguide</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Just Shoot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">(wife) Nobody sad u cant look a nude pics.. Have At It.. I am ALOT hotter than any of theses chicks I came across on here so far.. believe me it aint about hurt feelings or jealousy it's about respect.. I am a mom/wife and I think it's pretty f*$&ing sad that husbands are posting nude pics of their wifes on a site for everybody to look at.. there is nothing wrong with thinking ur wife is hot there is something wrong with being so insecure about it that you need someone elses openion.. </div></div>

Ma'am...nothing but respect for your opinion and we don't get wives posting very often so welcome to the Hide but respectfully I don't read Cosmo or whatever and I don't go into girl's locker rooms and I have overheard women talking about men the way men talk about women and none of us live in a vacuum here...

These forums are for blowing off steam, exchanging knowledge, sharing humor and the such...many of the posters are in theatre and reading some of these sick pathetic postings such as mine and others passes the time, breaks up the monotony and brings a smile during some tough times...

I have few apologies for what I've and others have posted...but I don't go down to the local ladies gym and listen to how they talk about their husbands and boyfriends in the locker room...and then say this is inappropriate and I would respectfully suggest that these pages are rated R and families and children should not be online reading these posts or looking at the pics...

No one has addressed the violent nature of some of the pics but those may give you greater pause than the nude pics of girlfriends and Shankster's Yeti...

These forums are for warriors, past and present, wannabees, morons and jerks like me...this isn't family hour...one can join the spirit of these pages or one can do something else...but these men and these forums are not going to change so that families can be integrated into the viewership... </div></div>

Very well put "riverguide"
cool.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jhedg</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold">Ya what he said</span>!!!!!!

Have a nice day. </div></div> [/quote]

+1

In fact this whole site is infected with a bunch of right wing, gun toteing, shit spouting, sick motherfuckers.....

Mabey thats why I feel so at home here
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Goldie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In fact this whole site is infected with a bunch of right wing, gun toteing, shit spouting, sick motherfuckers.....

Mabey thats why I feel so at home here
wink.gif
</div></div>

what he said !

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eddieo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

hotgirl.jpg
</div></div>

I actually stopped breathing when I seen that thing .... </div></div>

Yes, I know her. I took the picture. </div></div>

Shankster, words simply cannot describe the sense of revulsion im feeling at that statement... You are without doubt one of the sickest fucks I have ever come across.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

hotgirl.jpg
</div></div>

You fire breathin`, nail chewin`, hell raising, asskickin`, motherfuckin` killin` machines. You have probably been in a bar drunk, on your fuckin` ass, and nailed someone that reminds you of this girl. Don`t fuckin` lie. Admit it!

Remember, big girls need love too. It takes all kinds. there are members that have big girls, and love big girls, but are afraid to admit it on this forum. You guys make them fell bad.

Hell I will bet some of you guys are fat assed.

Carry on.

Go Skankster.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Big Bo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

hotgirl.jpg
</div></div>

You fire breathin`, nail chewin`, hell raising, asskickin`, motherfuckin` killin` machines. You have probably been in a bar drunk, on your fuckin` ass, and nailed someone that reminds you of this girl. Don`t fuckin` lie. Admit it!

Remember, big girls need love too. It takes all kinds. there are members that have big girls, and love big girls, but are afraid to admit it on this forum. You guys make them fell bad.

Carry on.

Go Skankster. </div></div>

So True. ThaThat's what I've been saying all along.

Thanks Big Bo. I'm gonna keep on keeping on.

Big Mo,

Trust me when i say if I had ever banged soemthing as big, fat and Ugly as that I would have chopped my dick off with a rusty blade.. and then thrown it away.... drink or drugs is no excuse for that... No mind altering substance would tempt me !...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eddieo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Big Mo,

Trust me when i say if I had ever banged soemthing as big, fat and Ugly as that I would have chopped my dick off with a rusty blade.. and then thrown it away.... drink or drugs is no excuse for that... No mind altering substance would tempt me !... </div></div>

Your dick or the rusty blade
grin.gif

I call bullshit to you I have a perfect woman screamers. I have had avg and damn good looking gals in my life. The better looking the more fucked up they are in the head. An hour to do their hair. I don`t like bugs, I don`t like that. You don`t love me, if you do, prove it, I need the nicest car, the best house, the most exspensive cloths. FUCK THAT!!!!!!!

Don`t trying to blow smoke up my ass with that my wife is a model. Granted, some members wives do look like magazine material. But I call bullshit, that not all or most members wives are covergirl material. Most have babies, stay at home with small kids, gain weight while the little crumb cruncher is growing inside of them and the old man is at work or serving. Some get rid of the weight, some do not, some continue to grow. As I told my buddie who complained that his wife was "fat", hey asshole, that is the mother of your kid. When was the last time you looked at your fat ass in the mirror? hell dude, you are not 25 yrs old anymore. He shut the fuck up.

As I told my cousin, I would rather have a 300# woman that I can trust, than a super fine piece of shit that cheats on me.

Give me a bitch that likes to fish, hunt, shoot, swallow, and don`t mind getting her hands dirty and you have someone that you have something in common with. Hell I fucked "one" sow. She was not too bad. I was a kid then.

I like looking at women, the 5-2 110# gals look nice, give me a gal that is 5-8 to 5-10 and weighs 150- 175#. Can yu tell I like a woman with some meat on her bones.

If stick horses are for you, fine. I like thick gals.

Carry on.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Big Bo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Give me a bitch that likes to fish, hunt, shoot, swallow, and don`t mind getting her hands dirty and you have someone that you have something in common with. </div></div>

If it were me, would have put "swallow" near the beginning of that sentence...
grin.gif

I used to date a chick in high school that was voted "most likely to suck seed".

BTW, just some advice to help out a brother:

"There is nothing more useless than a flat-chested fat chick."

Okay, I'll bite. I haven't posted much lately, but this just doesn't sit well with me. I like to view a lot of different threads here on the hide. I know where to and where not to go. Do I agree with posting nude pics of your wife/girlfriend...not necessarily. Am I going to blast you because you do...absolutely not. WHY?! Because it's none of my damn business, that's why!!

I have looked at the hot girlfriends thread several times, and quite honestly have to agree there are some great looking women there. I've also viewed the forum length thread. So fellas, have at it. And for those who don't like it...stay away from those threads!! And by the way, I've also looked at threads where there have been pics of animals in pieces, which is offensive to some.

Not all women are so sensitive. But then again, I'm not like all women!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Just Shoot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">(wife) Nobody sad u cant look a nude pics.. Have At It.. I am ALOT hotter than any of theses chicks I came across on here so far.. believe me it aint about hurt feelings or jealousy it's about respect.. I am a mom/wife and I think it's pretty f*$&ing sad that husbands are posting nude pics of their wifes on a site for everybody to look at.. there is nothing wrong with thinking ur wife is hot there is something wrong with being so insecure about it that you need someone elses openion.. </div></div>

ROFLMAO......

Now I'm watching this thread...
grin.gif

What happened to Just Shoot and his (perfect 10 wife"?

The Hide called bullshit on them and she won't post any pics to back up her claim. She can even have clothes on. Just Shoot isn't posting any either. Hmmmm....

BTW, Who the f&ck lets their wife start typing in a forum in the middle of his thread? LMFAO!!

Still waiting Just Shoot....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mom x 3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Okay, I'll bite. I haven't posted much lately, but this just doesn't sit well with me. I like to view a lot of different threads here on the hide. I know where to and where not to go. Do I agree with posting nude pics of your wife/girlfriend...not necessarily. Am I going to blast you because you do...absolutely not. WHY?! Because it's none of my damn business, that's why!!

I have looked at the hot girlfriends thread several times, and quite honestly have to agree there are some great looking women there. I've also viewed the forum length thread. So fellas, have at it. And for those who don't like it...stay away from those threads!! And by the way, I've also looked at threads where there have been pics of animals in pieces, which is offensive to some.

Not all women are so sensitive. But then again, I'm not like all women! </div></div>

But then you are from Virginia, dear. Virginia girls rule.
cool.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Big Bo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

hotgirl.jpg
</div></div>

Carry on.

Go Skankster. </div></div>

MO, trust me when I say that I never woke up beside a fucking beast like that that Shankster posted... Me is got a lady 17 years that I can happily say has fucking excellents tits, a peach for an ass and legs up to her chin. She has given me 3 great kids and doesnt have a stretch mark on her entire body .I would put the barrell of a .44Mag in my mouth if I ever fucked that kind of monster in disguise). I could use M-E-T-A-P-H-O-R-S that you probably wouldnt understand, so I will keep this simple.... Boy, that the ugliest picece of dog turd I have ever seen in my life !

My wife tells me to go to the range,m she bought me a 12Ga recently plus my AI .308 and the new scope for my 6.5....

So not unless you yourself are a big ugly fat fuck lardass that fucks big fat fuck lardass hounds yourself could you understand the sense of pure bile bubbling under the top of most persons throat's on this site... after looking at that big fat ugly fat lardass beast in the photo that shankster posted .... Understand that !