• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes NXS 2.5-10 x 42

alan98

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 11, 2008
Pennsylvania
I need a few scopes for some SPR builds and have been looking at the NXS 2.5-10 x 42 in Mil/Mil. I don't hear to much about these anymore. Just seeing what a good scope for MK12 Mod1 and other SPR type rifles would be.

I've heard good things about PST gen2 2.5-10 too but can't really make up my mind. I do have a PST G2 3-15 on one rifle and have no complaints about it.

I just bought another 2.5-10x42 after selling one to fund an ATACR. It’s the only scope I’ve regretted selling. Does so much for what it is. I’m sure others would argue but that’s fine. Before I get the NF Fanboy tag, I’m a disgruntled Kahles man mostly. Whatever that means...

Edit to add that the scope was / will be used on a Mod0 and in a few months a Mod1 upper.

I think it would so a lot for what it is as well. I might try one but it seems to not be talked about much anymore that's why I wasn't sure if better options are out there for around the same price. I like NF scopes and it seems like it would be perfect on a MK12 or Recce build.

I like mine and have had it for 2 years.It is short, LW has good glass and reticle mag ring is smooth and easy.

I think it would so a lot for what it is as well. I might try one but it seems to not be talked about much anymore that's why I wasn't sure if better options are out there for around the same price. I like NF scopes and it seems like it would be perfect on a MK12 or Recce build.
I think because too many people are happy with them so the bitching is minimal. Maybe even a well kept secret? It’s price may be a factor even if it’s worth it. There are similar options for a bit less but I dunno.

I purchased a NF NXS 2.5-10 x 42 for my MK12, but I need rings. I am waiting for the Bobro 30mm dual lever to be restocked.

Reactions: el-rey
I just received my Trijicon Credo 2-10x36 FFP MRAD this week and took it to the range this weekend. It’s phenomenal and would be an excellent SPR optic! 23oz with a killer reticle...Check it out!