• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes NXS 2.5-10x24

berms03

Private
Minuteman
Dec 11, 2013
Hi guys,

I have an extra NXS 2.5-10x24 and I was looking to sell it, I was wondering what you guys think the value you would be? I was thinking it's worth at least $2K Trying to decide if I should sell now or wait longer. Thanks

NXS 2.5-10x24
Reticle: NP-R2
Turrets: Exposed 0.25 moa Windage and Elevation W/ Zero Stop

Excellent Condition, Extremely rare, no longer selling to civilian Market.

IMG_2157.JPG
IMG_2156.JPG
IMG_2158.JPG

Unless I'm thinking of a different scope, I'd think it's worth around $1200-$1600 depending on the feature list. I think a lot of shooters have moved to the NF with digilum and a bigger objective that can be had for under $2k new.

As I said I could be way off, but just pulling it off the top of my head from scopes I've seen for sale here.

Last edited:
Agreed. I have a few. Bought one new (they still offer these new from time to time) and one used. I think 1500 is a good starting price if it is pristine. You may get that if the right person sees it. These scopes still have a loyal following, you just have to find that person.

Start on the high side. There may be an ARFCOMer building a Mk12 clone that really wants one. You can always back down later.

Maybe $1650.