• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes NXS High Speed

lmhans4440

Private
Minuteman
Feb 2, 2009
Bismarck, Nd
Those of you running the High speed dials, how do you like them? I have a 5.5-22x56 that I am thinking of having switched over. I also need to order a 3.5-15x50 and I am thinking High speed turrets.

Re: NXS High Speed

I Really like the Hi-Speed turrets to me they are they way to go. Also we are a NF dealer so if we can be of help in addressing more question or in getting you a NF scope please feel free to ask.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/I3RA5YwchEs"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/I3RA5YwchEs" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Mike @ CST

I'm very happy with my hi speed NXS. Go for it. you won't regret it.

Are the new scopes being built come standard with the high speed turrets or is it an option like the zero stop is.

My initial impression of the hi-speed turrets was that it felt a bit faster to use(obvious), whereas the original ones felt a bit safer and easier to use. After just a few days of using the knobs, the original turrets began to feel sluggish, and the hi-speed began to feel easier to use than the non hi-speed.

All of the qualities I liked in the original turrets are in the new ones. The spacing seemed to be too close, but the turrets don't have a whole lot of resistance so I can still dial without a whole lot of thought or effort.

All that said, it's not for everyone. A member on this forum had mentioned they didn't like the new turrets(I don't recall why) and someone else concurred, so it's best to try it out for a few days before making the plunge.

I took the plunge with the HS turrets and i'm glad I did. It takes all the guess work out of things. Doing a lot of unknown distance shooting at coyotes makes it very easy.

Do it!

xdeano

Thanks Mike for the video. I think I will go for it. All the way to 1000 with the 338 in just a little more than one rev will be nice. It will really be nice on the .308