• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

NY Gov. Sending National Guard to the Subway LOL

Over/under we see these guys getting attacked like the NYPD in one week?

I'm not going to say it would be a bad thing.
Uniform hangers doing oppression of the good folks while letting the bad people get away with anything, could use a little lesson in what goes around comes around...

Reactions: wildcats
But the searches will be “random”

I'm surprised they haven't sent in the NYPD Dance Team.

1709851174624.png

Do they hire them by the pound?
In fairness, if they were dynamite at their job, I doubt their precincts would have given them the green light to participate in the dance team during duty hours rather than have them on the streets but yes- your observations reflect my own and I stuck with only posting an image as opposed to the video out of consideration to everyone's eyes.

-LD

We’ve seen the NG activated for so many things in recent years, what do you all think they’re doing?? Standing around with no authority to do anything. More show no go, I really need to find out how many people in Ny are actually on SAD throughout the state… I’m thinking it has to be close to 5000, which is like half the people actually in the guard

In fairness, if they were dynamite at their job, I doubt their precincts would have given them the green light to participate in the dance team during duty hours rather than have them on the streets but yes- your observations reflect my own and I stuck with only posting an image as opposed to the video out of consideration to everyone's eyes.

-LD
Man up gawldurnit.

Jump to 2:40 for the "festivities"

We’ve seen the NG activated for so many things in recent years, what do you all think they’re doing?? Standing around with no authority to do anything. More show no go, I really need to find out how many people in Ny are actually on SAD throughout the state… I’m thinking it has to be close to 5000, which is like half the people actually in the guard
9/11 changed the dynamic of Army National Guard vs Active Army. Also, the end of the Soviet Union downsized the Active Army dramatically. The National Guard changed from a "Strategic Reserve" (mobilize for big war) to "Operational Reserve" (fill in for an Active Army that is too small - ARNG units mobilize for Federal service every 3-4 years for approximately one year). That is the "Title 10" Federal mission. Also, during initial phases of GWOT, National Guard units mobilized to secure airports, ports, other critical infrastructure. COVID saw National Guard mobilizations - initially medical units and later all kinds of units.

Remember the unpleasantness decades ago between Bosnia and Serbia? Still have US peacekeeping forces there - often Army National Guard.

Remember the war between Israel and Egypt decades ago? Still have US peacekeeping forces there - often Army National Guard.

Kuwait, Syria, and so on.

Add to that storms, fires, riots, etc. for state mission aka Title 32.

The National Guard has become a temp agency for the Active Army and the Governors.

9/11 changed the dynamic of Army National Guard vs Active Army. Also, the end of the Soviet Union downsized the Active Army dramatically. The National Guard changed from a "Strategic Reserve" (mobilize for big war) to "Operational Reserve" (fill in for an Active Army that is too small - ARNG units mobilize for Federal service every 3-4 years for approximately one year). That is the "Title 10" Federal mission. Also, during initial phases of GWOT, National Guard units mobilized to secure airports, ports, other critical infrastructure. COVID saw National Guard mobilizations - initially medical units and later all kinds of units.

Remember the unpleasantness decades ago between Bosnia and Serbia? Still have US peacekeeping forces there - often Army National Guard.

Remember the war between Israel and Egypt decades ago? Still have US peacekeeping forces there - often Army National Guard.

Kuwait, Syria, and so on.

Add to that storms, fires, riots, etc. for state mission aka Title 32.

The National Guard has become a temp agency for the Active Army and the Governors.
Impossible, I still see commercials and recruiting info saying 1 weekend a month 2 weeks out of the year…. Lmao, not remotely close to the truth… lmao

Hopefully they send the cunt who said her gun will be trained on you if you don't go into your house when she tells you to. Lol
1709945305030.png

Don't suppose you're referring to this national treasure? BTW: as a fun exercise should anyone have the time- I'd welcome anyone to use various search engines to see what results you get back despite this brave soldier's stand for the moral high ground causing weeks of uproar amongst the 'backwoods' portion of the nation and making national headlines. Her name is SSG Cindy Rene Bronson and we should not let her dedication to the service and uniform become forgotten.

I just love how their efforts defunding and demilitarizing the police have led to actual military being their police 🤣. The irony is amazing. Just like how the me too feminists now share locker rooms and prisons with "trans-women". These people are their own punishment, but sadly we all suffer as well.

this is part of the plan IMHO. defund the police and get rid of the few who do or can do a good job. there are some of those. import 1000s of know felons and turn them loose in the US. get demands for protection from the disarmed sheep. make sure that they are disarmed and not allowed to protect themselves. then bring in the troops. people will get used to seeing armed troops in areas that they have never been in our history. will reinforce the sheep's belief that they want and need the gov to protect them. make sure to punish anyone who takes their own self protection actions.
this is a perfect move consistent with all the NWO's agenda and previous actions.
i hear rumblings that violent crime in venezuela is at an all time 21st cent low. if true,i can't figure out why.

https://www.newsmax.com/us/new-york-city-subway-national-guard/2024/03/06/id/1156199/

Like some third-world shit hole, you cannot ride the subway in NYC without the risk of being robbed, stabbed, beaten up or pushed onto the tracks. But thankfully, the NYC subway is a "gun free" zone, so at least we know criminals won't be armed :)
Fun fact, the MSM is touting that NYC has never been safer. Conveniently they are leaving out the fact that the NG has been called in and that’s why it’s now safer. Lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: IronSkillet
Strange... I thought the subways improved the last time I was in the big apple.

All the crazies, drug addicts and homeless people crawled out of the subway into the streets when they stopped arresting people.

I had to dodge human excrement and stepped over not one, but two fiends that passed out lengthwise on the sidewalk.

Aren't there laws against illegal searchs? I mean, once you enter public transportation, you give up all constitutional rights?
Or do you give up your rights once you leave your house?
All this democracy is getting me confused
Someone has to fill a briefcase with shit and act nervous to get pulled . When they open it and ask what that is you tell them to back off and leave your shit alone.

It's super safe now.......

so, if you get stabbed in the back, and you pull a gun in self-defense, you become the attacker. Everyone on the train becomes victims, because they are scared of guns.
My daddy always told me, "son, if you are stupid enough to pull a gun, you better be smart enough to use it."
Where was the national guard and police when this occurred??

so, if you get stabbed in the back, and you pull a gun in self-defense, you become the attacker. Everyone on the train becomes victims, because they are scared of guns.
My daddy always told me, "son, if you are stupid enough to pull a gun, you better be smart enough to use it."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...fled-nyc-subway-shooting-brooklyn.html [/URL

That was the whole point of my post.