• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

NY Times Op Ed Essay

You've been here for how long? A year? I've been spreading the good word on here for at least 5.

Yeah being called a Communist by a non-shooter that probably went to Cabela's and bought the biggest baddest Barret he could find is getting boring. I bet you look tough in your plate carrier and your PSA built AR.

How many matches have you shot? How many animals have you hunted this year? How many new shooters have you taught? One? Maybe two? I'm probably being pretty generous here.

Don't even answer the questions.

So you’re an avid shooter and hunter who supports disarmament of the American people. Got it. TBI?

BTW in no particular order: I've never been to a Cabelas, don't even know where the closest one is, I've been shooting since I was 6 and hunting since 10, I'm a war veteran, I killed a grouse this AM with my bow (didn't get into elk) and now I'm going to the range because I have today off. So...enjoy the net today, commie commando.

Last edited:
So you’re an avid shooter and hunter who supports disarmament of the American people. Got it. TBI?

Possibly can't comprehend that ones cherished Democrats/Communists/Progressives/SJW type really hate them & what they stand for and are only playing nice till the power net tightens & they can put the boots to your neck.

Much like you see these "Women's rights" groups or "LGBTQ+" groups marching in support of Muslims and unfettered entry for anybody from a Muslim country who hates american values.... I guess they have no clue what happens once their "friends" get into power..

Just like all the idiot "intelligent, educated" class of professors, teachers & students, love communists... right up till the communists get into power and then liquidate them all as potential sources of trouble.

Possibly can't comprehend that ones cherished Democrats/Communists/Progressives/SJW type really hate them & what they stand for and are only playing nice till the power net tightens & they can put the boots to your neck.

Much like you see these "Women's rights" groups or "LGBTQ+" groups marching in support of Muslims and unfettered entry for anybody from a Muslim country who hates american values.... I guess they have no clue what happens once their "friends" get into power..

Just like all the idiot "intelligent, educated" class of professors, teachers & students, love communists... right up till the communists get into power and then liquidate them all as potential sources of trouble.

You are talking about ideologs. They stand for snippets of something without being able to see the entire picture or even understanding the impact of what they want. The LGBT is a great example. Muslims see homosexuals as a abomination that should be eradicated but these idiot protestors just see an opportunity to complain. There was just a report of two lesbians that got caned in a muslim country. These diluted people think that protests will sway Muslim beliefs.

BTW in no particular order: I've never been to a Cabelas, don't even know where the closest one is, I've been shooting since I was 6 and hunting since 10, I'm a war veteran, I killed a grouse this AM with my bow (didn't get into elk) and now I'm going to the range because I have today off. So...enjoy the net today, commie commando.

Ok? Good for you?

Useful idiots.

Actually there are two females that recently joined, that both write like a guy pretending to be a woman. My guess is with all the dipshits waiving their tough guy flags, they were sent in to monitor by some agency. I would be willing to bet money on it.
Our resident Alphabeti have been with us much much longer than the kiddo. Lmaoooooo

C'mon guys, don't be like that, I am just bad at writing. Did not mean to upset you all... I always wanted to get better at writing, so I can stop spending money on that. Now we have online classes and our teachers think that we have so much free time. They give us a lot of essays to write and I have to pay for ***LINK DELETED*** to help me with my essays. I hate spending money on it and any advice would help me. Anyway, sorry for bumping this, I did not realize that this thread was this old, sorry for this again.
Go fuck yourself. With a hand grenade. Fucking spammer...

• Haha
Reactions: Threadcutter308
Except the New York Times isn't some teenager writing limmiricks on 4Chan for baby boomers to decipher.

Truth. It's ambition that sets them apart. So instead, they have become to journalism what Taylor Swift is to music. Their message if so formulaic and single threaded I sometimes doubt they are using humans to script the sermon.

Yeah, I have noticed this, too. If you don't like to write then why do you go for such a job? I know that I am not good at writing, so I never volunteered to write something for school or whenever it was an occasion. This is why, I always looked for examples or articles to help to write them easier and quicker. However, one of them impressed me the most, that till now I remember it, I am talking about this one https://studybay.com/blog/mother-tongue-essay/.
WTF....

R

C69E9E55-84B9-4B3A-A850-8D13C363927D.gif

STOP QUOTING SPAMMERS!!!!!
I’m not judging you fren. You are innocent. I’m judging the failure of your parents to instill in you the desire and need to communicate on a high level and your feckless teachers for allowing you to fail forward. Really the whole education system should be indicted because requiring essays of students is just too hard, and has been for about 70 years.

It used to be that you had to be an exceptional intellect and driven to go to college. Now it’s not only meaningless, but more than likely you have been indoctrinated into the woke cult and your ability to think critically has been intentionally crippled. Your sheepskin is effectively proof are fucking dumber now than when you started.

My grammar isn’t perfect either, but I don’t whine about it, and when I do get corrected I make a note of it and try to improve. I don’t make excuses (typing on a phone excluded).