• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

NYC Democrat City Council Candidate Aims to Make Victims Rehabilitate Perpetrators

PatMiles

Private
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2017

"A person is beat up, suffers a broken rib, and is robbed of his wallet. First, his needs are heard and affirmed, and he works with trained staff to develop a services and healing plan. Then, when he is ready, he participates in restorative justice circles with the person who harmed him and their respective support systems. He asks questions and gets answers, and they develop an accountability and consequences plan."

HILARIOUS!!

There's a whole lotta WTF going on there. These people think that the ONLY F'n crimes committed by these F's, are petty shit. You think, someone who just had a family member raped and killed, are going to go thru grief counseling, get ok'd, then go have a chat with the F'n perpetrator??
WTF??? I do know what I'd do in that scenario. Mac:rolleyes::mad:

Is this the sort of justice circle they’re talking about?

1630609186005.jpeg

----------
He asks questions and gets answers, and they develop an accountability and consequences plan."
----------

Yeah fuck all that. I don't got the time or effort for that shit. However, if the crime committed against me or a loved one is bad enough to warrant it, I will agree to participate, and whoever is recording the "session" will be recording a live snuff film immediately following the "reconciliatory handshake"...

You just have to understand that the person pushing this is fucking mental. Probably believes no one should have a gun because they believe if they had one they would shoot someone.

Reactions: Bender
Are we in the free fall period set off by Biden's actions, if you refuse to treat the cancer you will lose your life.

Wait, so this doesn't mean that if someone commits a crime against me, I am allowed to "rehabilitate" them Commissar-style during the happy-happy-make-nice part, correct?

'Cause if my needs are being met and I can plan for restorative justice or whatever, that's my needs right there.

There's a whole lotta WTF going on there. These people think that the ONLY F'n crimes committed by these F's, are petty shit. You think, someone who just had a family member raped and killed, are going to go thru grief counseling, get ok'd, then go have a chat with the F'n perpetrator??
WTF??? I do know what I'd do in that scenario. Mac:rolleyes::mad:
I would LOVE to have this “chat”, it would be supremely violent. One time chat. I promise I won’t need to see him again, and I promise 0% chance of reoffending. Guaranteed.

Who gives a shit about NYC when they cleaned up 42nd Street they put the nails into their coffin.

"A person is beat up, suffers a broken rib, and is robbed of his wallet. First, his needs are heard and affirmed, and he works with trained staff to develop a services and healing plan. Then, when he is ready, he participates in restorative justice circles with the person who harmed him and their respective support systems. He asks questions and gets answers, and they develop an accountability and consequences plan."

HILARIOUS!!

Yea, we are in the twilight zone.

It should be like the Hostel movies.. They set the perp in a room and you, the victim, are given a variety of "tools" you can use. The level of tools depends on the level of the crime. You do what you feel is necessary as equal payback for the crime committed against you.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Absolutely stunning the stupidity that the Dumocrats conjure up and the gullibility and stupidity of their voters to accept it

It should be like the Hostel movies.. They set the perp in a room and you, the victim, are given a variety of "tools" you can use. The level of tools depends on the level of the crime. You do what you feel is necessary as equal payback rehabilitation for the crime committed against you.

All better now

HILARIOUS!!

And the perp gets out and doesn’t report to his probation/parole officer and gets another warrant for his arrest and commits multiple crimes before he is caught again and gets 5 days in jail for all that and now there are a bunch more victims in the mix.

These guys don’t care. Their brains are fried from drugs.