• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

NY's wait in line, some for two hours, to turn in their guns in a gun 'buy back.'

I'm sure the cops that bought an AR15 or Sig P320 for 25-250$$ would send them straight to the shredders.
*wink wink

What a way to elevate the theft/home invasion business! Steal weapons, sell the crappy ones to the city at tax payers expense, no questions asked.....repeat! memtb

• Angry
Reactions: Doc68
Get ready for the train ride.
1627302422254.png

How many gun owners in Syracuse? And 160 of them showed up to turn in guns.

I wonder what percent were used in murders.

I wonder how many of them were just cheap ass POS that the owner couldn't sell. Top of the pile looks like a highpoint, which would be better, chained to a stick and used as a mace.

With 350 guns collected there are still like 400 million that were not collected. Just a spec of dust in the firearms universe.

I wonder if the local criminals were there watching so they know who to rob now. :)

I saw the Hi Point carbine and thought of the Garand Thumb video he just did on one. It self destructed after 120 rounds, it wouldn't fire, eject, the front sight rotated, and it had some other issues/features. If I had been dumb enough to get suckered into one of those I'd probably turn it in at a buy back too. I could make my money back and rest peacefully knowing another gun owner wouldn't be afflicted by that POS.

it will be a hold your breath until dead before Id ever turn in a single one of my guns cause it ain't going to happen my property is mine the government can suck eggs . That or maybe an exchange one gun per 100lbs of gold , I think that would work and they still would only get my hand made pipe gun like things that may or may not even work .

I saw the Hi Point carbine and thought of the Garand Thumb video he just did on one. It self destructed after 120 rounds, it wouldn't fire, eject, the front sight rotated, and it had some other issues/features. If I had been dumb enough to get suckered into one of those I'd probably turn it in at a buy back too. I could make my money back and rest peacefully knowing another gun owner wouldn't be afflicted by that POS.
Lies. Hi points are great economy / defense Fireaems for low round consumers

I wonder, will the Feds hand out those same guns to people they know in the next town they go to. And then BUY them back again.
Will they have the news there to cover the event.

Shit, I’ve got a single shot bolt action 22 lr that my boys have outgrown. It was/is pretty fun to shoot, but the ejection is pretty hit or miss. Turning it upside down to get the case to fall out after every round is kind of a pita. But, I’d gladly trade it for an iPad. I’d be money well ahead in the transaction.

Reactions: oneshot86
🤣🤣🤣🤣

As a former resident of NY, I wouldn't be surprised if 70% of Hi-points found their way into NY and other oppressive liberal states. Everyone and they're grandma had either a hipoint, a raven/fie titan/jennings etc. in 25acp or a turn of the century revolver that's been passed on from generation to generation.

There are also still quite a few decommissioned ww2 era 1911s floating around in the people's republic of NY. Many haven't been fired in 50 years. They just sit in a shoebox in the corner of someone's closet. I've seen more than one complete with original leather holster and ammo much older than me. They often turn up when cleaning out grandpas house after his passing.

I hope to God none of those wind up getting traded in, much less for <$250.

• Love
Reactions: Plinker 73
Shit, I’ve got a single shot bolt action 22 lr that my boys have outgrown. It was/is pretty fun to shoot, but the ejection is pretty hit or miss. Turning it upside down to get the case to fall out after every round is kind of a pita. But, I’d gladly trade it for an iPad. I’d be money well ahead in the transaction.
and, keep the reciept...
it maybe handy latter, could keep your home from getting searched

This is litterally so sickening to watch how many people have been brainwashed into thinking guns are bad.

My wife has a teacher she works with and they were doing American studies/history last year and she was saying the kids dont understand that the 2nd amendment is about tyranny and NOT hunting.

They did a poll of who would buy a gun to keep in the house for protection when they were allowed amd only 4 out of 27 students said they would. The ones who wont used the whole cops will protect you as to a reason NOT to buy a gun.

My wife always gets not so stellar evaluations because she refuses to teach their standard curriculum.

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Doc

People on NY have a deep need to be ruled, even if they had the balls to take their freedom back (they don’t) they wouldn’t even know what to do with it and would feel LESS comfortable free.

Like mass Stockholm syndrome

This is litterally so sickening to watch how many people have been brainwashed into thinking guns are bad.

My wife has a teacher she works with and they were doing American studies/history last year and she was saying the kids dont understand that the 2nd amendment is about tyranny and NOT hunting.

They did a poll of who would buy a gun to keep in the house for protection when they were allowed amd only 4 out of 27 students said they would. The ones who wont used the whole cops will protect you as to a reason NOT to buy a gun.

My wife always gets not so stellar evaluations because she refuses to teach their standard curriculum.

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Doc

It’s about the same as those who support the prohibition on drugs and are happy with drugs being illegal and their use a crime.

Photos of gun buy backs I have seen have shown stacks for old guns. Only a few on the table here, pretty sure it is fake news about people waiting two hours in line. Probably the ones on the table are most of what were returned, and the fake news people wanted to continue with their propaganda.

VA is going to do this I read. Offer grocery gift cards 🤣
I may show up with cash and just see exactly what folks are showing up with 😎🍻

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Doc
Good for her!! I teach in an area that is relatively conservative so I don’t work with as many far left teachers. However, there’s a few of course, mostly English or History teachers.

My students know that I shoot. Day one I do a get to know me PowerPoint and show them pictures or videos of me and my family shooting. So anytime kids have a teacher that pushes anti-gun rhetoric they’ll come to me to see my rebuttal.

Also, being that I teach chemistry I can often tie in stuff like that and it connects to the content. That’s what I love about teaching chemistry. I can make anything work with the content we’re learning.

Tell her to keep up the fight. If she’s got a good relationship with the students then they’ll listen to her. I can’t tell you how many students I know of that used to hate firearms but by the end of the year had a completely different view point just bc of the things we did in class.

The last time NJ had a gun buyback everyone on line had old broken guns that did not even work.It was a real joke.

Have yet to have anyone explain to me how these "operations" make me more safe?

Good for her!! I teach in an area that is relatively conservative so I don’t work with as many far left teachers. However, there’s a few of course, mostly English or History teachers.

My students know that I shoot. Day one I do a get to know me PowerPoint and show them pictures or videos of me and my family shooting. So anytime kids have a teacher that pushes anti-gun rhetoric they’ll come to me to see my rebuttal.

Also, being that I teach chemistry I can often tie in stuff like that and it connects to the content. That’s what I love about teaching chemistry. I can make anything work with the content we’re learning.

Tell her to keep up the fight. If she’s got a good relationship with the students then they’ll listen to her. I can’t tell you how many students I know of that used to hate firearms but by the end of the year had a completely different view point just bc of the things we did in class.
Well my wife was a teacher in Florida in panama city beach when I was stationed at the dive school there, she always got outstanding evaluations.

Then we move to Fort Carson in CO and she has gotten nothing to write home about as far as her evaluations.

Crazy how that works....

Doc

🤣🤣🤣🤣

As a former resident of NY, I wouldn't be surprised if 70% of Hi-points found their way into NY and other oppressive liberal states. Everyone and they're grandma had either a hipoint, a raven/fie titan/jennings etc. in 25acp or a turn of the century revolver that's been passed on from generation to generation.

There are also still quite a few decommissioned ww2 era 1911s floating around in the people's republic of NY. Many haven't been fired in 50 years. They just sit in a shoebox in the corner of someone's closet. I've seen more than one complete with original leather holster and ammo much older than me. They often turn up when cleaning out grandpas house after his passing.

I hope to God none of those wind up getting traded in, much less for <$250.
I had a fie titan stolen long ago, trigger was terrible.

The removal of statues completely ENDED racism! It's obvious that the removal of guns will end violence! Give away your guns, END VIOLENCE!

I've been waiting for a gun by back in my area....

I have something like 12 black pipe shotguns I made for $20/each I've been dying to "sell back" for $100/each.

The more of my money I can recover from the govt the better.

Reactions: Flyingbullseye
I wonder, will the Feds hand out those same guns to people they know in the next town they go to. And then BUY them back again.
Will they have the news there to cover the event.

Probably hand them out across the border to keep the chaos alive.

Reactions: Thorny
As mentioned above, a lot of what gets turned in at these things is inoperable trash. A relative passes away and the remaining family member is unsure what to do with it.

Well my wife was a teacher in Florida in panama city beach when I was stationed at the dive school there, she always got outstanding evaluations.

Then we move to Fort Carson in CO and she has gotten nothing to write home about as far as her evaluations.

Crazy how that works....

Doc
Sorry to hear that she has to deal with that. I’m in Florida so I’m thankful that I don’t have half of the crazy education situations that so many deal with in other places.

It’s absolutely ridiculous how evaluations work in education. I know it’s different in each area, but for the most part if you’re friends with administration you’re probably getting a good evaluation regardless of your ability to teach. I’ve seen it happen to many time’s sadly.

• Angry
I've been waiting for a gun by back in my area....

I have something like 12 black pipe shotguns I made for $20/each I've been dying to "sell back" for $100/each.

The more of my money I can recover from the govt the better.
Jesus christ why the fuck did you buy 12 serbu rifles?

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Doc
Kids? The fucking teachers don't even know what the 2nd A was intended to protect.

Those that can do; those that can't are the useful idiots that are programmed to brainwash the kids.

My idiot, Obama / Hillary / Biden voting ex aunt by divorce was a high school teacher and she argued the 2nd A was to protect recreational target shooting and plinking with .22's.

• Angry
I remember one of these 20 years ago in Jacksonville, FL. Some friends bought $79 SKS and sold them for $500 each. Was a good pay day for them and they got to stock up on good rifles.

The fact the most expensive gun they took a picture of there was a fucked up hi-point tells you all you need to know.

Most of the stuff in those pictures (of which there are oddly very few) looks like it was mostly a bunch of people cashing in on guns that were inherited. Not exactly making the streets safer. Hell, most of that shit doesn't look safe to carry -- might make the streets safer if they were loaded and got stolen. You'd end up with a bunch of gang bangers shooting their dongs off on accident.

Reactions: TACC