• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

psinclair

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 11, 2008
Glasgow, Montana
IMG_2317.jpg

Sending this pic from New Zealand....GAP .308 and a 155 scenar did the trick!! I promise a full hunt report when we get back to the states....that may be never!!......grin!! Love it here!!

Re: NZ Red Stag

Bro, that's awesome! Can't wait for the story. I hope you didn't use a match bullet!
grin.gif

Wow, that looks like an exception animal Pat! Great picture. Be looking forward to hearing about the hunt.

Pat,

that is a really great Stag ! Thanks for putting up a picture....

hmmmm... stag steaks for the 4th of July ?
wink.gif

can't wait to hear the details and see how the family did !!

Scott

Very cool Pat!!! I guess this post answers the question I asked u in the PM this morning. (grin)

Congrats!!!

Wow, well done, Pat.

Beautiful animal and beautiful country.

What' the spec's the the .308?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SuperSeal110</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow, well done, Pat.

Beautiful animal and beautiful country.

What' the spec's the the .308? </div></div>

I think it is his GAP medium weight Surgeon action, with a 3-12X50 S&B PMII on it....

Why am I not surprised that you killed an absolute toad, I'm also not surprised that you used the 155 Scenar. Congrats on a hell of trophy man, glad to see you and your gear made it in on piece. Enjoy the rest of your trip, you and the family have damn sure earned it!!

IMG_2348.jpg

Shane's Himalayan Tahr taken at 150 meters with the GAP .308 and 155gr scenar.

This place is really incredible!!

NICE JOB BRO
I know you and your family are having a ball. Enjoy and be safe. Talk to you when you get back

It was about a 10 minute deal plus $25 Kiwi at the airport in Auckland.....I'll say this, people around the world could take lessons on manners and courtesy from these people down here.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PGS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll say this, people around the world could take lessons on manners and courtesy from these people down here.</div></div>

I agree. Beautiful place. Love going to NZ, try to get over there each year for snowboarding.

Nice photos too mate. Looks like a great trip.

Pete.

Awesome pics! Sounds like a great trip. Good for you guys!
Looks like a 20 pointer!! HAHA

Pat,

Looks like you all had a nice family vacation, did you let mom come along as well? Probably warmer over there than it was back home wasn't it, don't see much ice and snow
smile.gif

A little hunt'n, a little fish'n, those boys will think they've got it made.

Good for you, must have been a very enjoyable trip!

Pat that stag is one awesome animal. You don't see them that good on the Outdoor Channel. They should have filmed your hunt!!!!

Congrats bro, I'll bet is was the hunt of a lifetime!!!

Nice job.....Raise those kids right....Looks like you have that well in hand........SmokeRolls