• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

O.D.Cerakoted TRG`s

redrider308

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 25, 2010
Ashland,Ohio
Just purchased my first TRG 42 in .300WM.Thinking about having it done up in OD green both barrel an stock.Any one else do this? If so can you please share some pictures.I`ve got Short Action Customs lined up to do the coating.

Re: O.D.Cerakoted TRG`s

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: redrider308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just purchased my first TRG 42 in .300WM.Thinking about having it done up in OD green both barrel an stock.Any one else do this? If so can you please share some pictures.I`ve got Short Action Customs lined up to do the coating. </div></div>

I would love to see pics when you get it done. I am thinking about going in the same direction with mine.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sakoluvr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: redrider308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just purchased my first TRG 42 in .300WM.Thinking about having it done up in OD green both barrel an stock.Any one else do this? If so can you please share some pictures.I`ve got Short Action Customs lined up to do the coating. </div></div>

I would love to see pics when you get it done. I am thinking about going in the same direction with mine. </div></div>

Me too, although I don't have mine yet!

Can't wait to see some pics of that bad boy, as this is the rifle I plan to purchase also.

Get an APA Fat bastard for the brake. The back portion will be contoured to match the barrel profile...very nice. The other option is the Roedale brake. Either way, they are more for your money than the Sako. The FTE from Badger is another very efficient brake to look into.

Josh

For the brake, I have to keep recommending Near Mfg. It makes my TRG42 in 338 kick like a 308. Truly the best brake I have ever used.