• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

O.P.P.S. HEAT STROKE OPEN JULY 14th and 15th

Jthompson

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 31, 2011
Oklahoma
This is going to be a fun match with an excellent prize table. Our goal is to generate enough cash and prizes that even the last place guy can come close to getting his entry back. We believe strongly in paying the money back to the shooters. We will pay for the match expenses, t-shirts, food, and accommodations, not targets, we have plenty of these and were going to shoot them anyway. After that all of the money will go back to the prize table, and I think we will have a great one. We already have a 4-16 Hensoldt thanks to Third Generation Shooting supply. I will keep you posted as more prizes roll in.
6996618641_808ace8e1f_z.jpg

Re: O.P.P.S. HEAT STROKE OPEN JULY 14th and 15th

I'm in already so there is no need for most of you to put in now unless you would like to be called added money for the rest of your shooting career

dang, you guys would have to pick the exact same date as the KY PRS, which I've already paid for...

sounds like a lot of fun! i need to figure out how to make it

I'm sure I will be in on this one too. It's just money and it's fun so why not.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: millman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm in already so there is no need for most of you to put in now unless you would like to be called added money for the rest of your shooting career </div></div>

Matt there's no way your passing that nickname on to someone else. Your stuck with it buddy.

Our own special red final finish. So to speak.

I have booked a conference room at the Clarion in Elk City for check in on friday night from 6pm to 9pm, and for lunch and prize table on sunday afternoon. The Clarion also offered a discount rate of $95 for anyone who would like to get a room there. Just mention that you are with O.P.P.S. There is a bar in the hotel and you will be about 20 minutes from one range and about 45 minutes from the other. Also we will have a calcutta on friday night at check in. Anyone that can not make it on friday will be allowed to check in saturday morning, but they will be sold in the calcutta on friday night regardless.

Oh great, another okie to smokie oklahomieeeeee match to pay for that I won't get to shoot! Just call me Todd!

I Got news today that we will have a pair of the new Swarovski El Range Rangefinder Binoculars on the prize table. A big thanks to Swarovski for stepping up big.

I just sent out emails to all of the paid shooters, if you did not receive an email and think that you should have let me know. We still have open spots, but the way this prize table is starting to look I don't expect them to last very long. So get your entries in while you still can.

Are the rumors true that a shooter will need 480 rounds of ammo for this match?

That is a lot of rounds. Will there be reloading facilities available in the evening? I don't have that many components!!!

I'll go with the rumor and by more shit.
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shiredude</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are the rumors true that a shooter will need 480 rounds of ammo for this match? </div></div>
That will probably get you through the first day. Everyone else can get through the entire weekend with less than 200 rounds, but we got some special stuff planned for you Shireman

My entry is going out, I gotta get some more of them Benjamin's.
This match is gonna be huge. Get in if you can guys I highly recommend these guys put on a great match.

Joey, my entry will be in the mail as soon as I get finish cooking these steaks. I had to wait to make sure I could take off and everything is looking good.

Sounds good guys, Im looking forward to having y'all. Rich, I'm glad to hear that your going to be able to make it up. I know that these guys are itching to get another crack at ya.

Well guys we had a good day today with sponsors.

Third Generation Shooting Supply has agreed to put a SAS Arbiter .308 suppressor on the table. This is on top of the Hensoldt rifle scope that they already agreed to give us. Another big thanks to BJ and all the guys at Third Generation

McMillan will be donating at least 1 stock and possibly 2. A big Thank you McMillan for their generosity.

and Alina at Potomac River Group is going to hook us up with a gift certificate for $250 off of the Vectronix PLRF-5 (terrapin). Thank you very much Alina.

A big thank you to all of our sponsors that we have so far. We have several other things in the works, and I will keep you posted as more stuff comes in. We do still have open spots, so get them while you can.

If anyone from the KC area is going let me know. I want to go and would like to car pool.

Got some more prizes today.

Matt at Manners sent us two gift certificates for $250 off of any Stock. thanks to Matt and MCS.

Butch at Butches Guns in Woodward, Ok is also giving two $250 gift certificates. Thank you Butch we appreciate you and all of our sponsors.

Are there still spots open for this match?

I think there are a few left. I would send in.

Just trying to get ready for this match. Does anyone have a solid idea of the round count? I know one of the earlier posts said ~200. Is that accurate? Looking forward to it.

The max round count is 200 on average I would say most people will end up shooting around 175. That being said I would bring 200. I will be sending out emails soon. also we have had a change in one venue, we dropped the range at Hydro, for a closer location that had more to offer at Cheyenne. I am looking forward to seeing you guys next month.

Thanks,

Joey

Room for another shooter? I shot with two of you OPPS fellas at 3mils Right recently, but forgot your names. Let me know if there is still space going to try to make it happen.

Bill
K9

Hey Bill, yes we do still have spots available. I'm sorry that you had to shoot with those two guys. Don't worry the rest of us are really good guys.

We still have several open spots but we are closing the books on June 30 so if you are on the fence you're running out of time. If you want in just send your entry with $200 shirt size and email to

Joey Thompson
9425 hey 34
Hammon OK

They were great!! I'll try to get the schedule cleared. Thanks brother!!!

I was told you guys have a facebook page. fact or fiction? I can't find it.

It's private. Pretty sure you have to be a member and be invited to it to see it.

I called to confirm the hotel rate at the Clarion today, and the girl that I talked too last time quit. The new girl did not have any of our info, but I got it straitened out. There are only 18 rooms left right now, but they are all reserved for us. Just call and ask for the OPPS rate. If you already have rooms you may want to call and make sure you get the special rate.
Their number is 580 225-6637

Ok guys here is the shooter list as of today, we still have a week for more entries, and I have had several people message me wanting a spot the last couple weeks, but you will not be added to the list untill I see that money.

Tom Ross
Scott Bartels
Jackson Pomergraft
Matt Tederman
Larry Simmants
Adam Haworth
Dean Morris
Brody Ward
Ben Burrow
Matt Parry
Neal Bailey
Rick Reeves
Dustin Marco
Travis Case
BJ Bailey
Adam Roberts
Jason Sloan
David Mann
Mark Carr
Eddy Clark
Jim Paul Brown
Jonathan Berry
Mike Cassle
Michael Kerrigan
Ryan Thomsen
Thomas Meraz
Keith Tolles
Thedore Miller
Will Hemeyer
Carlton Chapman
Chase Stroud
Chad Hermes
Ray Eads
Jeff Callan
Curtis Helton
Gary Dean
Greg Beauchamp
Lloyd Wagner
Jarrod Foutch
Zach Meadows
Justin Vinyard
Todd Reynolds
Rich Emmons
Lauren Clayton
Lonnie Devine
Bach Melick
Melanie Collins
Garrett Donley
Butch Fjoser
Ron Davis
Robert Codopony

I dropped ball. payment out Monday. I'll get the fireman to send his in too if he hasnt.

Bill

Looks like im signing up for this. Payment going out on monday.

Heath

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: opalvom</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I dropped ball. payment out Monday. I'll get the fireman to send his in too if he hasnt.

Bill</div></div>

At the fire station today, and didn't bring an evelope and stamp. It'll go out tomorrow.

Big THANK YOU to everyone at Vortex. We just added a Razor HD scope, & a Razor HD spotter to the prize table.

We had several prizes come in the past few days Big Thank you to everyone at Nightforce, we just got a 5.5 X 22 NXS added to the prize table yesterday.

Big thank you to CMMG as well. They will be sponsoring a stage in the match, and the stage winner will get a CMMG AR.

also a Big thank you to Thompson Center, we will have an Icon Precision Hunter in .308 & an impact muzzleloader.

We also have a Surgeon action coming.
I would like to thank Stephen, Wade, Preston, & all the guys at Surgeon.

Thank You to Hart for the gift certificate for 1 barrel

I would also like to thank
Brownells
Natchez
J. Dewey
Redding
& Gardners Guns

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: opalvom</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was told you guys have a facebook page. fact or fiction? I can't find it. </div></div>
B.K.

Yes we do have a facebook page and it is an open one. It is under Oklahoma Practical Precision Shooters.I am about to post some Members Only match pix. If I can figure out how to do it with these huge thumbs.

I got you a P.M. sent. I'll get you on track

Strait to bed last night, early to work this morning. I will get the results up when I get home tonight.

here ya go guys

Name total
Chase Stroud 779
Travis Case 731
Rich Emmons 709
Matt Parry 700
Jason Sloan 684
Adam Roberts 678
BJ Bailey 668
Matt Tederman 661
Jonathan Berry 627