• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

O.P.P.S. HEAT STROKE OPEN JULY 14th and 15th

Re: O.P.P.S. HEAT STROKE OPEN JULY 14th and 15th

I would like to thank all of the shooters for coming out, The RO's for their hard work, and the sponsors for their support. It was a little hot but I enjoyed having all of you out for the match. I hope that you all had a good time, and will come back to shoot with us again.

Thanks,
Joey

Thanks Joey, Curtis and the R.O. team for hosting a really fun match with very stiff competition. Everyone I talked to enjoyed it despite the triple digit heat. And the sponsors stepped up to make this prize table the best I have seen to date. Together with the 100% payback it went all the way to the end of the shooter list strong.

Congrats again and see you guys next year.

THanks again Curtis and Joey. Another great match. Thanks to C.L., Bruce, Luckett, and everyone else that helped out.

It was a good one.

Would like to give a Huge Thank You to Joey, Curtis, C.L., Mike, Bruce, Lauren & everyone else that help & made this match a success. Also a Big Thank You to all of the sponsors for an Awesome Prize Table! Great match!

Dean-o

Joey,

Thanks for putting on a great match. Hugh THANKS to all the R.O.s and EVERYONE that had anything to do with the match. I know its not an easy task. Awsome prize table to say the least, Thank you to all the sponsores. Looking forward to next year already. Hope to see you all in September.

Big thank you to Joey and Curtis!! Was one of the most diverse and fun courses of fire I have ever shot!!