• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

O.T.S. BATTLE IN THE CANYONS AUG 27, 28

tcasexx

Private
Minuteman
Mar 21, 2010
NW Oklahoma
THIS MATCH IS OPEN TO ANYONE INTRESETED WE WILL HAVE A 30,000$ PRIZE TABLE. MEALS WILL BE FURNISHED AT THE END OF THE DAY AND WE WILL BE HAVING A FISH FRY THE FRIDAY NIGHT BEFORE. THIS MATCH WILL BE A STEEL TARGET LONG RANGE MATCH YOU WILL NEED 250RDS AND BE ABLE TO SHOOT A 10 SHOT STRING. RANGES WILL BE 25YDS TO 1100YDS NOT MORE THAN A COUPLE OVER 1000YDS. I WILL HAVE A HOUSE HERE IN MOORELAND IF ANYONE WANT TO STAY AT THERE MORE THAN WELCOME TO BRING THERE OWN COT AND STAY OR THERE ARE PLENTY OF HOTELS IN WOODWARD 10 MILES WEST OF MOORELAND. DIRECTIONS FROM MOORELAND WILL BE GIVIN THE MORNING OF THE MATCH SO THAT NO ONE CAN SEE THE COURSE OF FIRE BEFORE ANYONE ELSE!!!! ENTRY FEES ARE 225$ AND INCLUDES A HAT AND TEES SHIRT. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS PLEASE DONT HESITATE TO ASK

Re: O.T.S. BATTLE IN THE CANYONS AUG 27, 28

Too damn hot then!!!
Wrong weekend for me sorry
frown.gif

MY BAD 30 CAL AND UNDER NO TRACERS FMJ OR SOLID BULLETS I WILL CHECK AMMO OTHER THAN THAT HAVE FUN, BUT IF YOU BRING A 300 SHOOTING A 240GR BULLET YOU MUST SHOT IT ALL WEEKEND NO MATTER WHAT. NO SWITCHING.

RICH YOURE A SISSY, WIN SECOND AT ONE MATCH AND YOU TURN IN TO A SISSY!

I'm interested. How do we sign up?

mail entry money to;
O.T.S.
5005 oklahoma ave.
woodward, ok 73801

Spotter / Shooter type match ?

Basic description of the COF ?

Range finders ?

A few of us are interested in making the trip, but need a bit more info before we commit.

Put the check in the mail today!

This is an individual match.you will be shooting targets with youre rifle and if you want to hit them you will need a rangefinder or know how to mill. guessing a distance doesnt work very well, some of the cof will be known distance, some at 25yds some at 1100yds and hole bunch in between. i hope you guys can make it this will be our 6th big match and the prize table is lookin better everyday. If i can help in any other way please call i dont get on here very often but i will help in any way possible hope to see ya here!!!!!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rich Emmons</div><div class="ubbcode-body">doing some shuffling.. trying to make it </div></div>

Good...hope you make it. Makes me feel good beat up on you Texans :p

Ok guys if youre intrested you need to send me youre moneys spots are filling up quick and there are a lot of new names. no preasure just dont want to hear anyone crying when were full. AS OF TODAY WE ARE HALF FULL.

PS. PLEASE SEND ME YOURE SHIRT SIZES

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 3rdgss</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm in..will pay you w/my winnings from the June match
smile.gif

</div></div>Hows that working out for you?

I'm interested. I'll see how dates look. I need to get out that way for some demos

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 280man</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 3rdgss</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm in..will pay you w/my winnings from the June match
smile.gif

</div></div>Hows that working out for you? </div></div>

There's a smart ass in every crowd isn't there.

Originally Posted By: 3rdgssI'm in..will pay you w/my winnings from the June match
Hows that working out for you?
i find that funny mabye adams paying his way!!!!!!

Looks like MGN and I may be the only folks coming out from the AZ contingent.
One of us will give you a call to make sure there's room prior to sending checks.

eta-good talking to you Travis, I'm looking forward to coming out! I'm sure you'll have a great weekend for us!

I'm in...

Richard...............grow a pair

Mick

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mick265</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Check is on it's way....

Mick </div></div>

I'm in on this one. Looking forward to harassing Mick, bringing my bug spray just for you!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mick265</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm in...

Richard...............grow a pair

Mick</div></div>

Somewhat unfortunately I did... and that "pair" gave unto me another pair of sweet girls I now only get to see every 2nd, 4th and 5th weekend, once again cuz my "pair" wanted to be set free.

We know there not yours there to cute Richard

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Scottmilk9</div><div class="ubbcode-body">OK I"m back in........WOOOHOOO!!!!!
</div></div>

Good see you there i have a project for you

<span style="text-decoration: underline">Within</span> a stage, will semi-auto's be allowed to transition from one firing position to the next with a round chambered and weapon on safe?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hypertex</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Within a stage, will semi-auto's be allowed to transition from one firing position to the next with a round chambered and weapon on safe?
</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tac driver</div><div class="ubbcode-body">better bring some extra mags
</div></div>

Really, no response?

I plan on bringing four or five extra to the shoot and I plan on having a good time with everyone. Is it irresponsible of me to wish to know the rules in this respect? I may bring a bolt gun depending on the answer.

Perhaps the OP forgot this is not a political forum and forgot to answer the question. Come on, people are planning to travel to your event, can we not know the rules in this respect?

2crva52.jpg

Let's make it easy, we're all familiar with this type of stage. One shot per opening. Does a shooter with a semi-auto unload before moving to another window?

The reason I ask is because this was the case at the last comp I attended. Very semi unfriendly.

I sure hope not.. what is a safety?????

There will be stages you will have to drop youre mag but so will everyone else. sorry i didnt answer your quistion to the T but i do not have all the cof's set up yet. when i do i will have a better answer. We are not used to gas guns have not had one in my match yet, we run bolt rifles not that it matters im trying to make it fit everybody! if you have a bolt rifle it may benifit you to bring it. not trying to eliminate anyone bring what you have. If deemed necessary yes you will have to show clear just like the bolt rifles. Hope this answers youre question please pm if not and i will contact you!! Or fell free to call me not at the computer that much.