• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

OBR's fluted chamber XRETARDN... What's the point?

Ahh 2012.

In 2012 I was just returning from overseas, and wasn't yet ruined utterly health wise. I had a 23 year old girlfriend who was hot as fuck, a hot BMW and life was good. Back then, Larue made one of the best AR10's...Xtraxn aside. Lothar Walther barrels were the shit, and a regular sub-MOA AR10 was desireable.

6.5 Creedmoor hadn't come on the scene, so I was all dickhard about .260 remington.

Ahh 2012.

In 2012 I was just returning from overseas, and wasn't yet ruined utterly health wise. I had a 23 year old girlfriend who was hot as fuck, a hot BMW and life was good. Back then, Larue made one of the best AR10's...Xtraxn aside. Lothar Walther barrels were the shit, and a regular sub-MOA AR10 was desireable.

6.5 Creedmoor hadn't come on the scene, so I was all dickhard about .260 remington.
I still love 260

I still love 260
I understand.

I have never knowingly sucked a dick, but I’m pretty sure I’d be down for it before I’d reload another round of ammo. I loved .260, but jesus reloading starts getting me looking for alternate sources of income.

6.5 came out and factory ammo was falling out of everywhere and I was in Heaven.

I understand.

I have never knowingly sucked a dick, but I’m pretty sure I’d be down for it before I’d reload another round of ammo. I loved .260, but jesus reloading starts getting me looking for alternate sources of income.

6.5 came out and factory ammo was falling out of everywhere and I was in Heaven.
I’m sitting on a couple cases of RUAG Prime. Good stuff.

I had some 62 grain CBC magtech that shot 1/4 MOA out of 2 different guns. Shit my pants I did.

I bought it because some joker said "this is THE most accurate ammonition you hain't never seen WHOO EEE!" And I like to be a dick when people do that and buy some to test.

it was buttfucking insanely accurate.