• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Suppressors Octane 9 , questions

fastarget

Private
Minuteman
Dec 27, 2009
Western CO
1.What comes in the box
2.best place to purchase one
3. any other auto rated, owner serviceable units with 200 rebate to consider?

thanks

The Octane is a great can, but they are becoming less popular since the release of the dead air Ghost and other serviceable cans. I do not have any in stock, but I can have one drop shipped to your dealer.

They do not come with a piston. Only the piston housing and spring. Any pistons or mounts are additional cost.

let me go do some reading on the dead air ghost. The octane is attractive with the rebate.
Thank you for the info.

Octane 9 V2 has worked great for 300BLK subs and 9mm all around. It has been quite, consistent, and has held up will for thousands of rounds. The Obsidian is a great can too. The design is great and has some style points added, preforms just as well. If I had to do it all over again, I might have opt for a 45 Octane, or the Obsidian. SilencerCo has great customer service if anything does go wrong too. Haven't dealt with Rugged direct. I say go with the either and you should be happy with the performance.