• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

F T/R Competition Odessa FV200yd F-Class June 4th

STP

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 9, 2002
Watkins Glen, NY
Our next match will be June 4th. Registration begins at 10:00 AM. Match fee is $10 We`ve had some great scores this year and have been fortunate to have a new shooter each match and I expect to see more.

Regards,

Scott

Re: Odessa FV200yd F-Class June 4th

Bumpity...
whistle.gif

A Graduation Party and the 1st Annual BBQ/Texas Hold Em & Scotch tasting party will prevent the three of us (Doug, Jim, myself) from attending. Catch you all next time, Good Shooting

Three? You bringing someone we already know, or a new shooter?

I managed to recruit another new shooter. He has the rifle and scope, but wasn`t ready to load ammo. Per usual, I offered one of mine with ammo, and that`s all it took for him to commit to show up and see what F-Class is about...even at our reduced distance.

This is what we do at Odessa, as I have explained before.

Scott

Scott, you do much more than that. You get us addicted and draw us back repeatedly to feed that addiction! Good stuff.