• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Odessa FV200yd F-Class May 16th

STP

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 9, 2002
Watkins Glen, NY
Our next match will be on Sunday the 16th. Registration begins at 10:00 AM. Match fee is $10

We`ve had good turnout this year so far, and I expect to see at least one more new shooter for the next match. Hopefully the weather will co-operate and give us a fine day.

Scott

Re: Odessa FV200yd F-Class May 16th

I should be able to make that one! Lets just hope the wind dies down by then. It sounds like the roof is going to come off my house today. Lights have flickerd a few times, too. This time of year anything is possible with the weather.

Power just came back on...been in the dark since 6:52 PM yesterday.

My Daughter's power (around the corner) didn't come back on until past Noon today, and while hers was out, both Cable and Internet were down for us, although our power came back after only 45 minutes of downtime late yesterday afternoon.

While the Cable/Internet was down, I caught up on my reading. Starting <span style="font-style: italic">Cyteen</span>, by C.J. Cherryh. Ambitious project.

Ammo is up and G2G for .222 Rem and .260 Rem, and also have 120gr NBT test loads for the .280 and some 125gr Core-Lokt .30-'06 hunter loads for my M70.

Greg

PS (edited to delete extraneous stuff and apologize for hijacking this and other threads to interject bobbleheaded personal verbiage). Shut up and shoot, Greg!

Count me in. I'll chase those sneaky gobblers on sat. and shoot on sunday. The perfect weekend! I'm bringing some turkey jerky with me for all to try.

Shoot well!!
wink.gif

Would you tolerate my .270 for this, if I can find my bipod before Sunday morning?

Sled, I'm glad to hear it, since my bipod is AWOL. I may not be awake, but I'll see you all in about seven hours!