• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Odessa FV200yd F-Class May 7th

STP

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 9, 2002
Watkins Glen, NY
Our first match for 2011 will be Saturday May 7th. Registration begins at 10:00 AM. Match fee is still $10 We tend to finish by 1:30 so everyone has plenty of time to get back home at a reasonable time. If anyone needs gear or even a rifle amd ammo because you have not joined us before, speak up.

Don`t know about you all...but my trigger finger is itching to start again after this past winter.
wink.gif

Regards,

Scott

Re: Odessa FV200yd F-Class May 7th

After all the anticipation, I've got a family/church event on that day. While that is quite disappointing, I have been out scratching the itch on my trigger finger this year. Only time will tell if it helps.

See you all at the next one.

I'll have to miss this one, traveling with Eric to a High Power match in Michigan for that weekend.

I have always wanted to shoot F-Class, could someone shool me how?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jaeger308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

I have always wanted to shoot F-Class, could someone shool me how?</div></div>

Young Grasshopper, Your training will begin with spelling and grammer. After you reach puberty.

Tell Eric to hold hard and keep them in the 10 ring!

The Honda should have a replacement trans in and running by then, so my goals include participating. Been a long Winter, looking forward to seeing us/most all together again.

<span style="color: #000099">Edited to add: my participation probability has dropped to around 50% due to complexities involving work, health, transportation, and babysitting in our 2-househild extended family. In case I'm absent, my best to all. I hate it when this stuff pops up.</span>

Greg

I was at the club Saturday to get a good zero with the 6BRX. The grounds are <span style="font-weight: bold">saturated</span> all the way out to 200yds. Please wear appropriate footwear.

Scott

Hey John, Could you bring along that shooting stick with the nightforce on it so I can peak through it? Still trying to decide on new glass.

Tearing up a bathroom floor and laying down some new flooring. My world for the next couple weekends. See you all first Saturday in June. Clint

I won`t have a loaner rifle Saturday, as the often used Savage .223Rem with the A5 McMillan stock is currently being rebarreled to 6mmBR with a 26in. 8 twist Shilen.

That means that when done, a new shooter will probably be able to throw me under the bus, score-wise.
whistle.gif

Staying home. Minor but very uncomfortable muscle injury Wednesday. Discomfort and muscle relaxers make driving a no, and the muscle relaxer befuddles me enough I'm even having issues typing. Best to all. Right now, the best thing I can do with my rifles is to keep my hands off them.

BTW, the Honda is finally ready to take home from the shop.