• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

F T/R Competition Odessa FV250yd F-Class Aug. 4th

STP

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 9, 2002
Watkins Glen, NY
Next match will be this Saturday the 4th. Registration at 10:00 AM. Note: The bridge on Rt228 is still out. Also, The WG Italian Festival is this weekend at Clute Park on 4th street. (West of Walmart)

Regards,

Scott

Re: Odessa FV250yd F-Class Aug. 4th

Scott, At the memorial shoot, I inadvertently picked up a pair of ear muffs that do not belong to me. They have the name "Tim" on them. Do you have any idea to whom they belong? Bob J.

Bob,

He was at target #6 for our Memorial match. I expect to see him this Saturday.

Thanks!

Scott

My shooting partner and I plan on coming out to the odyssa shoot next sunday aug. 12th. However we are from buffalo, have never been and need some directions.
Thanx - Jake

Hello Scott, Bob J. here. Just a little note to tell you I shot at Bodines 1000 yd match a couple of weeks ago. Shot a 12.82" group in the rain and wind. That Savage 300WSM does a damn good job. Oh yea, got a 395" class bull elk in Utah last week with my Browning 300WSM. Its fast becoming my favorite caliber!!