• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Of All the Ads on YouTube

For shits and jiggles I just ordered one. I see if it's decent quality and if it is I'll form 1 the thing. If not I'll chalk it up to life lesson learned.

589471350.jpg
589471555.jpg

88 bucks

And how well do the “filter fuel?”
I'm sure he has them turned so that we cannot see the engraving, and they are perfectly legal- home built- devices to filter burned fuel from a projectile...

buy them from wish.com. i got 4 for 88 bucks
-
I went to that site once to purchase 10" solvent trap .
Was a little fishy deseptive because, 'even though' They say/list they take Paypal for payment . You log-in to your Paypal and they wont take payment from your PP account balance money sitting there in your paypal.
It deceptively looks like it all GTG when you Clik PAY , but they Dont, and hard marked to only ake payment from your Credit Card #/Bank card# that you have attached to your PP. account . . So I said fuck it for Wish.com.

Ricer: it adds 500hp
However heh I do like what it is looking like and wonder if itll work.

-
I went to that site once to purchase 10" solvent trap .
Was a little fishy deseptive because, 'even though' They say/list they take Paypal for payment . You log-in to your Paypal and they wont take payment from your PP account balance money sitting there in your paypal.
It deceptively looks like it all GTG when you Clik PAY , but they Dont, and hard marked to only ake payment from your Credit Card #/Bank card# that you have attached to your PP. account . . So I said fuck it for Wish.com.

my brother found them and said he was getting them asked me if i wanted a set too, like no duh right?
i dont know if he traded twinkies for them or how he paid wish.com. i gave him 88 bucks
and they are well made

The Chinese sold happy switches on Ali express and other sights for $20

I think the BATFE has made well over 1,000 arrests for multiple NFA and import violations

An idiot and their assets are soon separated
an idiot and their career are soon separated

Reactions: gimpy
I'm not sure what all the hand-wringing is about? You can make a silencer out of whatever you want, as long as you first file a Form1, pay $200 and get your stamp from the ATF. Whether it will be any good is another story but I will say that one of the quietest cans I've heard was made from a Maglite with freeze plug baffles.

I'm not sure what all the hand-wringing is about? You can make a silencer out of whatever you want, as long as you first file a Form1, pay $200 and get your stamp from the ATF. Whether it will be any good is another story but I will say that one of the quietest cans I've heard was made from a Maglite with freeze plug baffles.
I dont know anyone who if they made one would let the atf know, and certainly wont be robbed(or rather mugged) 200$ for it.

It says they’re based in Idaho but the broken English makes me think otherwise......
-
Nothing drilled out, so it is legal . curious, will also checkout to see concentric and tolerances are and even worth a form1 stamp .

( LAFO Auto ) .. Also was very curious to see where/who coming from . Seller info that I pulled off PP. transaction was :
company name is .. ( iFJF )
contact info / .. [email protected]

So as far as the ' Solvent Traps ' for form1 ..my ( guess ? ) , he is just 'middle man' selling items from China/Alibaba from his Idaho residence address .
Doubt he working a ' .GOV troll sting job ' . most likely he just making use of his multi-linguistics skills, buying from china, and working the good o'l USA capitalism side of.. living life of your choice . with re-selling to you at low on-line pricing to make a few bucks-$ .

He looks to also selling on a website and Amazon also for retail Fuel filters.

Last edited: