• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

% of LEO killed up alarmingly . Time for some reckoning

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    tenor.gif

Post; covid, “patriot act”, “gun control”, BLM smile and wave, “that’s a civil matter”, persecution of political protestors on Jan 6, etc etc.
    If they wanted the people’s support they shouldn’t have made the people the enemy

There are still a few good apples in the barrel, but it seems the bad apples are removing them.

Reactions: deersniper
    I think the time is fast approaching, that for the survival of good people, the law will be placed into our own hands and the results will not be good for the "bad people". Hope not, but, I think, the Wild West will be nothing compared to the outcome of this chapter in our history. Mac:(

except in a special few states, its dangerous for them.
    i dont blame them for quitting, why should they stick their neck out to only get persecuted.

except in a special few states, its dangerous for them.
    i dont blame them for quitting, why should they stick their neck out to only get persecuted.

14th most dangerous job

When do the construction guys, mechanics, grounds workers, AG workers, farmers, drivers, steel workers, garbage men, roofers, pilots, fishermen, and loggers get their own defaced stripe American flag, thanked for their service, and free coffee and trendy lifestyle apparel?

Legit, teachers and cops whine more than anyone, and both are about as overrated.

14th most dangerous job

When do the construction guys, mechanics, grounds workers, AG workers, farmers, drivers, steel workers, garbage men, roofers, pilots, fishermen, and loggers get their own defaced stripe American flag, thanked for their service, and free coffee and trendy lifestyle apparel?

Legit, teachers and cops whine more than anyone, and both are about as overrated.
    Yeah, Ive held several of those jobs, none of them compared to real combat like many of the men who post here have seen. Not even close.

But the point of the article is that the % is changing.

Reactions: Maxwell
    It is going to be a funny moment in time when the bad in society realize that laws and police protect THEM from the good guys, and not the other way around.
    I believe its 308 Pirate that puts it this way....and I use the quote often...

"You want to defund the police? The police are the only thing keeping people like me from killing people like you." And then add a quick laugh and "Just kidding."

real combat like many of the men who post here have seen. Not even close.
    Lol like all the ones on disability
    But
    Working as cops in florida
    Running marathons
    On disability because they heard another cop get non fatally shot. Over the radio.
    etc

Reactions: TurboTrout
    Lol like all the ones on disability
    But
    Working as cops in florida
    Running marathons
    On disability because they heard another cop get non fatally shot. Over the radio.
    etc
    Actually I was speaking of military combat vets, meaning that any civilian job, LEO included, pales in comparison. I worked as a timber cutter in Montana and Virginia and wouldnt compare my profession to them.

Actually I was speaking of military combat vets, meaning that any civilian job, LEO included, pales in comparison. I worked as a timber cutter in Montana and Virginia and wouldnt compare my profession to them.
    Oh thought you were talking about the ones who hide outside schools while they a 14 year old is murdering other children in there. At the same time dressing up and pushing for arms as if they were in iraq/stan

Reactions: TurboTrout
    To the observant, the signs of change are crystal clear. No different than going from Summer to Fall to Winter..... Could be a long hard Winter.

14th most dangerous job

Holy shit. I do half of the shit on that list.

That’s their plan and it seems they are having great progress with it.

Minneapolis caved in to the defunding police movement and crime is going through the roof.

I remember almost 70 years ago my Mother used to tell me if you were ever in trouble you can always trust the fireman or police man.

Maxwell

Now it’s

“Mother used to tell me if you ever wanted trouble you can always trust the police man.”

But trusting fire and EMS to help is still thankfully true

Reactions: Maxwell