• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Off-duty St. Louis police officer killed in 'accidental shooting' by another officer

Only cops should have guns. They're trained.

Probably shenigans to this story.

No wonder they won't investigate crimes or do any work. Too busy going home and fucking with guns while being paid.

And those geniuses are charged with protecting and serving the public's best interests. I don't know but I think some very dumb ones slipped through the academy.

Sounds like BS . And wow couldn't come up with a better story ? Like maybe it was Fernando ?

timberland-pro-powertrain-sport-fernando-large-5.jpg

Alix, a military veteran who was married, was not working (OFF DUTY) but met the men (two males ON DUTY) at the apartment.

Yeah... the whole story stinks to high heaven.

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
"Hey, let's get together at my house. I got a little bit of drugs from a raid and it's some pretty good shit! By the way, we can play russian roulette!"

You really think these 'boys in blue' will have our 6 when the SHTF?!

We're all on our own!

Sounds like BS . And wow couldn't come up with a better story ? Like maybe it was Fernando ?

View attachment 7011969

There has to be more to this than playing "Russian roulette". Not even a complete moron is going to buy this alibi...

Has anyone considered this possibility? They did something to her. She threatened to report them. The boys panicked. Have they done a rape kit on her yet?

Reactions: deersniper
There has to be more to this than playing "Russian roulette". Not even a complete moron is going to buy this alibi...

Has anyone considered this possibility? They did something to her. She threatened to report them. The boys panicked. Have they done a rape kit on her yet?

You're probably right, but happened at another time and she was meeting them to let them know she was going to the COPS.
Wonder if she had a 'kill switch' in place?

Reactions: Blue Sky Country

Morons bought one pristine bullet . Just sayin .

"Hey, let's get together at my house. I got a little bit of drugs from a raid and it's some pretty good shit! By the way, we can play russian roulette!"

You really think these 'boys in blue' will have our 6 when the SHTF?!

We're all on our own!
On our own? they will be taking guns and raiding good tax paying citizens while leaving the criminals alone. And stealing fuel and valuables. Kind of like they do now.

Uh, when playing Russian Roulette aren’t you supposed to pull your own trigger???

As many stupid stories/excuses/alibis/dindu nuffins as these cops must have heard, they thought this one would fly?

Friend of mine in junior high was killed playing backwards Russian Roulette. He and another kid played hookie, went back to one of their houses after parents left, got dad's pistol and bam, shot in the face. Or at least that's what was reported.

My parents were die hard liberals. There wasnt even as much as a cap gun in my house growing up. I taught myself how to shoot and also read up on gun safety. Never play with guns....plain amd simple.