• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms OFF THE MARKET. LMT 6.5 Upper factory 18 inch -correction on post $ 1900

hitman

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 23, 2004
Tampa, FL
Brand new LMT 6.5 creed. With a factory 18 inch barrel. I originally marked it as a 20” barrel, my bad I wasn’t thinking when I wrote it! I got it brand new from American Armorer link- https://americanarmorer.com/lmt-mars-h-6-5-creedmoor-18-dmr/

and fired maybe 30 rounds, This was a special run from LMT, not a cut down one. I took it to the range one time. It has a dead air brake on it as well. I’m slimming down my things though. It has a brand new Schmidt and Bender 5-25 H59 reticle, with locking turrets in a Badger mount I will sell with it or without. Upper comes with the barrel and bolt carrier and LMT ch. handle, and I will NOT part it out. Complete upper only.

$ 1900 shipped for upper, add $3000 for upper with Schmidt and mount. $ 50 shipping with the scope for the extra insurance. There’s a bunch of pics, you have to click on the image.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: overwatch508
Dropped price and its 99.99% new and comes with the complete bolt carrier group and ch. handle! And the Dead air brake.