• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Officer Chauvin et al in the clear?

O great more riots once the cops get off
As opposed to "Oh great, the Cops get unjustly convicted"...........

You're probably not wrong and I don't have much, if any expectation that the thundering herds will accept the findings of the coroner.

The optics are being pimped for the broader agenda. To hell with the facts.

As opposed to "Oh great, the Cops get unjustly convicted"...........

You're probably not wrong and I don't have much, if any expectation that the thundering herds will accept the findings of the coroner.

The optics are being pimped for the broader agenda. To hell with the facts.
You're absolutely correct. This is 21st century America. Facts don't mean shit. It's all about how you feel, and pushing an agenda. If those officers are exonerated, what you saw before was just a warm-up.

Summer getting longer and hotter by the day.

Officer's trials start in October sometime if I remember correctly.

https://spectator.org/george-floyd-death-toxicology-report/

According to this article, Floyds death was due to fentanyl and methamphetamines, and not due to actions taken by officers.
The coroner, nor anyone else except Floyd himself, could possibly know what a deadly dose for Floyd would be. Theres this thing called tolerance, and that is what determines how much you can take. I used to know a fella who had to wear 3 100mcg/hr fent patches at a time just to not get sick. Yet every coroner out there would tell you thats lethal...
The patches are super hard to get nowadays. Most likely this was street dope cut with fentanyl. So he either smoked it(unlikely, east coast dope is generally not smoked), sniffed it, or shot it. Fentanyl is a particularly heinous opioid, very very fast acting and short lasting. If he was ODing, he'd have been unconscious. Its only when the person goes unconscious that the respiratory depression gets dangerous. Ive never heard of a OD where the person was fully awake yet still couldnt breathe, it just doesnt work like that. You can always force yourself to breathe.
Admittedly, the meth being mixed in could throw a monkey wrench in things. But I would bet money he didnt die from opioid-induced respiratory depression. That just aint gonna happen if the person doesnt lose consciousness...

At first, my first reaction upon seeing that video was outrage, just like so many others who watched it. However, as more events came to light regarding the whole thing, it became simply disgust... They say George Floyd couldn't breathe... I bet the pregnant woman who he threatened at gunpoint couldn't breathe much easier either when he had the gun pressed to her stomach. Many women have miscarried from the stress and terror of far lesser magnitude of what that piece of shit had done. And a coward who can point a gun at a pregnant woman's stomach pretty much is also the same type of person who performs the series of actions that turns a simple arrest/traffic stop into a police custody death or shooting...

There is video out there too that shows the POS resisting arrest prior to the incident. Good riddance.

At first, my first reaction upon seeing that video was outrage, just like so many others who watched it. However, as more events came to light regarding the whole thing, it became simply disgust... They say George Floyd couldn't breathe... I bet the pregnant woman who he threatened at gunpoint couldn't breathe much easier either when he had the gun pressed to her stomach. Many women have miscarried from the stress and terror of far lesser magnitude of what that piece of shit had done. And a coward who can point a gun at a pregnant woman's stomach pretty much is also the same type of person who performs the series of actions that turns a simple arrest/traffic stop into a police custody death or shooting...

There is video out there too that shows the POS resisting arrest prior to the incident. Good riddance.

I wonder if she could breathe when he was forcefully ramming his cock in her against her will? Fuck that cocksucker, he got off easy.

I don't buy for a second that the day Floyd died was the exact day he decided to fuck around with doses and OD. The toxicology report just says he had the two drugs in his system. ANY dose could be considered a "lethal" dose to anyone who hasn't developed a tolerance to said drugs. Also, where the hell is this elusive fake $20 that nobody has seen?

Love how people keep bringing up his past as if that has anything to do with anything. I don't support what he did, but like it or not the man did the crimes and did his time. He did not deserve to die that day. Period!

I don't buy for a second that the day Floyd died was the exact day he decided to fuck around with doses and OD. The toxicology report just says he had the two drugs in his system. ANY dose could be considered a "lethal" dose to anyone who hasn't developed a tolerance to said drugs. Also, where the hell is this elusive fake $20 that nobody has seen?

Love how people keep bringing up his past as if that has anything to do with anything. I don't support what he did, but like it or not the man did the crimes and did his time. He did not deserve to die that day. Period!
From "Unforgiven": 'We all deserve it, kid'. Are you not listening/reading?

Oh this will get a few panties in a bunch of true. I can't wait to see how this trial ends. Gonna be a fun time in the old town the night these officers are acquitted.

Have you seen the body cam footage?

Maybe that day was just a regular day for Mr Floyd. With the only difference being that he had an interaction with a police officer. If this is the way it went down, look for a lot more riots. Thugs don't watch the news unless it's CNN or MSNBC and I'm sure they will paint this with a broad stroke. I don't know enough to say, but if there's even just a slight doubt he died because of drug use, the officers must be acquitted.

Reactions: winxp_man

Dude assaulted a pregnant woman and threatened to kill her baby....some weak ass sentence passed by our “justice” dept does not absolve him of his life time of being a POS.

We used to do things to people like that, back when America had a set of balls and was more concerned with protecting victims than criminals

But according to the mod staff, I’m not allowed to insult the new liberal Jesus.

So let’s just say I wish him the best and hope he is at peace now

George Floyd might be the only guy who is still going to get some pussy while in his grave...

This pussy:

dbecfd2f-00ad-49cf-8813-7d4d007cf20e_original.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: FishinGuns
I practice in Atlanta and know Chauvin's attorney. The trial will not happen in October or any time in the foreseeable future. My hope is that the DA gets voted out and his replacement drops the charges.
Good news: It looks like the District Attorney will probably be OUT. The runoff election was today. With the majority (but not all) of the precincts reporting, he only has 27% of the vote. His democratic contender (a black woman) was critical of his handling of this case, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Edit: Nevermind. I got this one confused with another.

Last edited:
Good news: It looks like the District Attorney will probably be OUT. The runoff election was today. With the majority (but not all) of the precincts reporting, he only has 27% of the vote. His democratic contender (a black woman) was critical of his handling of this case, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Wasn't the DA Keith Ellison? I can't believe he'd lose

At first sight.... The first video that is. It looked bad. Then all the idiots jumped on the bandwagon of what we call bullshit! Then riots! Then looting and burning businesses (because their part of the corporate group in the eyes of again idiots), then going through private communities, then in regular communities. In all this bullshit Floyd was innocent because he was turning his life around, Floyd was a good man, and the coroner that originally stated drugs in his system was bullshitting (in the eyes of the you are guilty first then you fight for innocent part later). I mean heck it looked convincing in the damn video. But that does not justify the bullshit that has taken place in this country since!!!!!! :mad:

Then the videos surface of prior to the "knee to the neck" video. Thus showing that the coroner was right he was on drugs! So are the others bullshit?? I would have to say so in this case. Unless new evidence of sorts comes out. Either way fact remains he was on drugs, and that HE WAS GIVEN so many damn chances to comely! Yet he did not because of the shitty drugs he was on! You can't say this Floyd person was innocent. A person that turns his life around does not do the damn drugs he was on! This dude would have ended up doing more shit to other humans. SO to say we can not look at his past sorry lame ass excuse and bullshit to give the idiots fire to go be terrorists! F**K THAT SHIT! Fact is had he not been on drugs (and get this driving around on shit in his system!!!) then we could have sat down, and had a discussion that YES it was possible that the man changed. But is that the case here?? NOT AT ALL! Dude was on drugs crying he can't breath when he got cuffed, and than kicking and screaming.........AND not complying after the officers gave him moments after moments to comply.

So its all a pile of shit in my eyes! And sad thing is........... To see the officers aquitted it will almost be a bad thing in the sense that riots will start again. NOW if all this takes place after the elections with Trump in office, and having congress on his side if enough conservatives win offices they are going for to unseat dems. I dont think we will see the bullshit we saw these past few months. This is just me though.